Kunzea essential oil is one of our newest products introduced at the 2018 International Grand Convention! The kunzea plant is native to the southern coast of Australia and Tasmania and has often been referred to as the “white cloud” because of the fluffy, airy white and pink flowers that top it. Native cultures have used the many benefits of the kunzea plant for centuries. Animals will sleep under the plant when they want a more peaceful outdoor experience.
Kunzea essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves and green branches of the plant, and it has a scent that is refreshing, spicy, and woodsy. Kunzea is often compared to Tea Tree essential oil because of the similar uses and properties; however, it has a much more pleasant aroma when applied topically or diffused. Kunzea essential oil contains a high level of alpha-pinene and eucalyptol.
How do you use Kunzea?
• Diffuse! When diffused, the aromatherapy of Kunzea helps create a relaxing atmosphere and a refreshing respiratory experience. It can also purify the air from unwanted odors and has a clean, crisp smell. Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
• Apply to fatigued muscles. Kunzea is high in the naturally occurring constituents alpha-pinene and eucalyptol, which makes it great for a soothing massage. For topical use, dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
• Help reduce the appearance of blemishes. Add Kunzea to your daily skin care routine and apply topically to your face.
• Add a few drops to your Thieves® Household Cleaner when cleaning your home; you’ll love the added fresh scent!
• Stinky shoes? Add a few drops to footwear to help get rid of those nasty smells.
Add Kunzea essential oil to your order today!