Valor is one of the original blends formulated by Founder D. Gary Young, and the roll-on makes it easy to take this wonderful blend on the go! Each essential oil in this blend was carefully selected for its unique aromatic and topical benefits: Frankincense for its uplifting, earthy aroma and skin-smoothing properties; Black Spruce for its grounding, woodsy fragrance; Blue Tansy for its inspiring aromatic profile; Geranium for its sweet, floral aroma; and Camphor Wood for its skin-benefiting properties and strong, herbaceous scent.
This powerful, synergistic blend with a transformative aroma has contributed to its legacy in Young Living’s proprietary Raindrop Technique®. Emulate the relaxation of the Raindrop Technique when you’re out and about by using your Valor Roll-On!
Valor Main Constituents:
- Black Spruce (Picea mariana): Alpha-pinene, camphene, beta-pinene, bornyl acetate
- Camphor wood (Cinnamomum camphora): Linalool
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii): Alpha-pinene, limonene
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens): Citronellol, geraniol
Valor Benefits & Features:
- Has a woodsy and invigorating aroma that inspires courage
- Creates a grounding environment when applied topically before yoga and meditation
- Enhances massages for a rejuvenating experience
Valor Roll-on Uses:
- Apply Valor Roll-On in the morning to jump-start a busy day.
- Wear it as a bold, inspiring personal fragrance to encourage confidence ~ your daily aromatherapy!
- Refresh the benefits of Valor throughout the day by reapplying the roll-on to your neck, chest, hands, and wrists.
- Inhale it deeply before conquering a tough meeting or starting a tricky project.
Because its a top-selling product, Valor Essential Oil Blend and Valor Roll-On, this in-demand oil is difficult to keep in stock so orders are limited to two bottles per account per month.
If you love using your aromatherapy diffuser, purchase the Valor Essential Oil Blend in a regular bottle and diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily. Empower yourself every day with this amazing blend!