Its time for Trick or Treat and those heavenly spice aromatherapy aromas! You’re in for a treat with October’s PV promotion!
Declare October the month of healthy indulgence with products from our PV promotion. If the spa is your oasis, start by kicking back with the uplifting aroma of Frankincense and pampering your complexion with Bergamot. For our yogis and meditation buffs, diffuse Cedarwood to create a calming atmosphere for your practice. Want to take self-care a step further? Gift yourself Life 9® for gut-loving nutrition*; then trick your senses with a dessert-scented diffuser blend that combines Orange, Cinnamon Bark, and Nutmeg. Place your qualifying order to indulge guilt-free this October!
- Frankincense Essential Oil, 15 ml – Soak in heavenly scented suds. Mix 5 drops of Frankincense with 1 tablespoon of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and pour it in your bathwater for a relaxing dip. Reconnect with your purpose. Frankincense has an earthy, uplifting aroma that’s perfect for grounding and spiritual connectedness. Create a safe and comforting environment by diffusing this oil’s empowering aroma, particularly when you are seeking purpose or engaged in prayer or meditation. Rub a drop or two of Frankincense into your hands, cup them lightly over your nose, and breathe in the grounding scent. Frankincense is also wonderful to help you maintain the appearance of radiant skin when applied topically.
- Bergamot Essential Oil, 5 ml – Diffuse the tension. Life’s daily hassles are no match for the tart, tranquil scent of Bergamot. Turn a lazy afternoon into uplifted relaxation with a bright, sweet aroma wafting from your diffuser with Bergamot essential oil. Bergamot is cultivated primarily in the southern coast of Italy and has been used in the Middle East for hundreds of years as a flavoring, perfume, and addition to moisturizers and cosmetics. So cleanse your complexion. Add Bergamot to your night cream or toner for fresh-faced confidence.**
- Cedarwood Essential Oil, 15 ml – Tame your mane. Massage Cedarwood into your scalp for healthy-looking, touchable tresses. Keep calm and say OM… Breathe in Cedarwood’s grounding and relaxing aroma. Apply 1-2 drops onto your pillow before going to bed. And you can add Cedarwood to your favorite lotions and skin care products to help cleanse and moisturize your skin. Did you know historically, ancient Egyptians used Cedarwood oil in ceremonial rites.
- Life 9 Probiotic, 30 capsules – Go with your gut. Get on track for healthy digestion with a capsule a day of Life 9.* Welcome wellness. Support a strong immune system with 17 billion live cultures from nine types of good bacteria.*
- Orange Essential Oil, 15 ml – Trick and treat your senses. Diffuse 5 drops Orange, 2 drops Cinnamon Bark, and 1 drop Nutmeg for that warm cookie scent. Reveal your inner radiance. Dab Orange essential oil onto blemishes before bed! This beauty secret will have you waving goodbye to bad skin days.** You can also combine 8–10 drops of Orange essential oil with distilled water or witch hazel in a small glass spray bottle and spritz over linens to keep your sheets, towels, and clothes smelling great.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil, 5 ml (ER Exclusive) – Indulge in some TLC. Add a few drops of Cinnamon Bark to your favorite massage oil and rub over achy muscles and joints. Rock scentsational spice. Blend Cinnamon Bark with a carrier oil and dab it onto your wrists or neck for an enticing personal fragrance. Cinnamon Bark is a favorite during the winter season, as its sweet and spicy scent evokes memories of the holidays. For a festive note, diffuse Cinnamon Bark with Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg.
- Nutmeg Essential Oil, 5 ml (ER Exclusive) – Nestle up to Nutmeg. On cool, rainy days, pair this oil’s warm and uplifting aroma with a good book and a cozy blanket. Pamper your belly. When your tummy is feeling crummy, treat yourself to a soothing stomach massage with equal parts Nutmeg essential oil and V-6.
So declare October the month of healthy indulgence with products from our PV promotion! Getting started is easy – just follow this link to open your wholesale account and be sure to get on your customized monthly wellness package with Essential Rewards!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 48 hours after applying product.