Spring is the perfect time to get a fresh perspective and try something new, so we rounded up some of our favorite products to help you invigorate and refresh every day. With goodies for everything from cooking to self-care, April’s PV promotions will make your smile as bright as spring’s first sunny days!
- Allerzyme™: Savor the season without fear of the occasional pressure, pain, and bloating that sometimes occur after eating.* Use Allerzyme and munch on seasonal favorites—like apricots, asparagus, and carrots—to your heart’s content! Allerzyme™ is a vegetarian enzyme complex that promotes digestion.* It contains amylase, bromelain, peptidase, protease, invertase, phytase, barley grass, lipase, lactase, cellulase, alpha-galactosidase, diastase and the following essential oils: tarragon, ginger, peppermint, juniper, fennel, lemongrass, anise and patchouli.
- Dryer Balls: Freshen your day and your laundry with these premium wool dryer balls! Apply your favorite essential oil directly to the dryer balls and add them to your laundry for fresh clothes and linens infused with a gentle scent.
- 15-ml Tea Tree: Welcome spring with a fresh face and the clean scent of Tea Tree. Add just a few drops to your facial cleanser, toner, or lotion to support healthy-looking skin! Tea Tree oil, also known as Melaleuca alternifolia or Melaleuca oil, is one of the most widely used and extensively researched essential oils, making it a must-have for every home. Because the benefits of Tea Tree oil include cleansing properties and a refreshing scent, this versatile oil can be used for everything from home cleaning solutions to skin care.Keep a bottle of Tea Tree essential oil in your house to make homemade household cleaners, air fresheners, and linen spritzers. You can also find Tea Tree oil uses in your personal care and beauty routine. Incorporate this moisturizing yet cleansing oil into skin care applications and hair treatments for a spa-quality upgrade!
- Bonus Essential Rewards exclusive: 15-ml Fennel: Renew your perspective with Fennel’s spicy-sweet scent. With its grounding aroma, you’ll be ready to jump into this season’s new opportunities. Fennel aromatherapy essential oil (Foeniculum vulgare) is steam distilled from the crushed seeds of the fennel plant. The leafy herb is native to regions of southern Europe and Asia Minor, but it has since naturalized in locations around the world. Fennel has a rich aroma reminiscent of anise, which gives Fennel oil its licorice-like scent. Although the seeds and oil are used in flavoring, fennel’s complex aroma has also made it popular in soaps, candles, and perfumes.There are many Fennel essential oil uses, but the oil is popularly used for aromatic applications. Its sweet, spicy aroma has a long history of encouraging grounding feelings, making it an important part of Young Living’s Dragon Time™ Massage Oil and Prenolone® Plus Body Cream.
- Bonus Essential Rewards exclusive: 5-ml Basil Vitality™: Love the green of spring? Indulge in this bright season by adding the herbaceous flavor of Basil Vitality to your sauces, marinades, and dressings! Basil Vitality oil (Ocimum basilicum) has a sweet, warm scent and flavor. This herb is found in a variety of dishes and is popular in both Asian and European cooking. With Basil Vitality™ essential oil, it’s easy to add this well-loved seasoning to whatever you like. Using an essential oil, you’ll get a brighter flavor than dried herbs without the hassle of fresh herbs.Young Living’s Basil Vitality essential oil pairs well with savory foods, but you can also add its sweet, slightly peppery flavor to any meal. Try Basil Vitality oil with sauces, breads, soups, chicken, or seafood. Or try a sweet concoction like basil-strawberry lemonade. If you want a lighter basil flavor in your dish, dip a toothpick in the oil and swirl it in your preparations.
Have questions? Contact me any time via phone or email!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.