Yes, Blue Tansy essential oil is back!
One of the reasons I love Young Living so much is because they care enough about our planet to source plants responsibly and sustainably. Guided by our Seed to Seal quality commitment and conscientious, strategic sourcing methods, Young Living avoids doing harm to the environment and depleting natural resources, thereby supporting long-term ecological balance.
Blue Tansy is a yellow flowering plant native to northern Morocco, near the Mediterranean Sea. Its naturally occurring constituent, chamazulene, gives the essential oil its beautiful signature blue shade during steam distillation of the tiny yellow flowers. Native to Morocco, blue tansy is a rare botanical that is most commonly known for its use in high-end, luxury beauty products.
For years we have enjoyed the benefits of Blue Tansy essential oil in blends like Valor®, Peace & Calming®, and JuvaFlex®. Now we can purchase it as a single oil! There are so many wonderful benefits to this oil so discover for yourself how to use Blue Tansy as an aromatic in your diffuser, as a topical application in your own homemade Blue Tansy skin care products, and in plenty of other ways as you use and share this exclusive oil. I absolutely love the smell of Blue Tansy and I know you will too!
Blue Tansy Features and Benefits:
- Has a sweet, floral fragrance
- Can be diffused throughout your home to create an inviting, uplifting environment
- Has skin-cleansing properties
- Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Can moisturize and help beautify the skin when added to a moisturizer
- Has skin-soothing properties
- Soothes fatigued muscles when combined with Cool Azul™ essential oil blend
Blue Tansy Essential Oil Uses:
- Combine Blue Tansy with Cool Azul™ essential oil blend and apply it topically to fatigued muscles for a soothing massage after exercise.
- Add Blue Tansy essential oil to your favorite moisturizer and apply it topically to help soothe and moisturize the skin.
- Add Blue Tansy to your Gentle Mist™ Personal Diffuser and diffuse it around your face to help hydrate and beautify your skin.
- Diffuse Blue Tansy throughout your home to create an inviting, uplifting environment with its sweet, floral fragrance.
- Add Blue Tansy to your own DIY bath salts to enjoy its skin-cleansing benefits and to help create a relaxing at-home spa atmosphere.
How to Use Blue Tansy:
Enjoy Blue Tansy skin-cleaning benefits and help create a relaxing atmosphere by adding the following ingredients to your bath.
– 2 cups Epsom salt
– 5-10 drops Blue Tansy essential oil
– 2 tablespoons V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex
*NOTE: The deep sapphire shade that makes Blue Tansy so unique may also stain some surfaces, skin, and clothing.