It’s Day 10 of the 14 Day Essential Oil Challenge and we’re talking about Digize essential oil.
After yesterday’s ginormous post about Thieves, I am REALLY tempted to just say “Can’t believe you ate the whole thing? Feeling like you might explode? Rub some Digize on your belly and you’re good to go.”
Boom. Drop the mic. Walk away.
Seriously though, there’s only so much I can say about this amazing oil today, and all of it is belly related. But trust me when I say it is AWESOME.
First let’s see how you can use it safely:
SAFE WAYS TO USE DIGIZE ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Aromatically in your home diffuser or inhaling straight from the bottle (probably not the preferred method but safe)
- Topically; Apply 2-4 drops as needed. Dilution 50/50 with a carrier oil.
- Dietary: Use Digize Vitality oil for ingestion.
Do you remember that commercial back in the 70s or 80s with the man saying “I can’t believe I ate the WHOLE thing!” If you’re the type of person who finds yourself saying this often (::raises hand::) then this oil will be one of your faves. Just take a few drops in the palm of your hand, mixed with a few drops carrier oil and rub all around your navel. Reapply as needed.
Digize is one of those oils that takes a bit of getting used to the smell. Some people STRONGLY dislike it when they first smell it, but after using it for many years now I kinda love it. The Patchouli in it is really strong, so be prepared to smell like that all day if you use this oil. I like to layer some peppermint oil on top to help it smell better (and help it work better!) It’s totally worth smelling like a Patchouli factory, though, to get the benefits of this amazing oil. If it’s too much, you can use it on the bottoms of your feet (so it’s far away from your nose) but the effects might not be the same as rubbing right around your navel. You can also take Digize Vitality oil internally, but prepare for the Patchouli burps…. just sayin.
I keep a bottle of Digize and Peppermint in my purse at all times, because when you gotta go, you gotta go.
For today’s challenge I want you to mix up a 10 ml roller ball with 20 drops Digize and 20 drops Peppermint and fill the rest with carrier oil. Keep it inside your purse or by your nightstand for those days when you “can’t believe you ate the whole thing. 🙂
Digize™ blend contains these popular essential oils:
Oil Safety and Interactions:
- Be sure to dilute with a carrier oil if skin sensitivity occurs.
- Do not apply to babies or small children.
- Like ALL essential oils, keep out of reach of children so they don’t accidentally swallow it. Call 911 immediately if this happens.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- If you are taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Do not store above room temperature.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose or cure disease.
CONTINUE THE CHALLENGE…