It’s Day 11 of the 14 Day Essential Oil Challenge and today we’re talking about Stress Away essential oil. AKA the happiest oil on Earth.
Oh Stress Away, oh Stress Away, how lovely do you make me feel?
This oil, y’all. I just love it. It smells SO good. Have you tried it yet? You really should.
First let’s see how you can use it safely:
SAFE WAYS TO USE STRESS AWAY ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Aromatically in your home diffuser or inhaling straight from the bottle
- Topically; Apply Stress Away Roll-on as needed. Dilution is not required.
- Dietary: Stress Away is safe for ingestion.
There aren’t any earth-shattering tips or tricks that I can tell you about how to use this oil. Just use it.
Rub it on your wrists, your neck, your temples, behind your knees- pretend like it’s your favorite perfume and just dab it on. It smells DELICIOUS, and so will you, when you use it.
And so will your house when you diffuse it. I have Stress Away in my diffuser almost CONSTANTLY. I love to mix 5 drops Stress Away, 5 drops Orange and 5 drops Bergamot for the happiest smelling diffuser blend that I can possibly recommend to you. The citrus oils are all happy smelling to me (especially lime) but when you add the Stress Away it just takes it to a whole nother level.
And really, these days, who DOESN’T need their stress to go away? I might start bathing in this stuff until this year’s elections are over. 😉 Epsom salt + Stress Away = take me away from all these crazy people.
My challenge for you today is to give it a try! As a perfume, in your diffuser, in your bath. Just use Stress Away and enjoy it.
Also, here’s a few more ways you can use Stress Away:
Stress Away™ blend contains these popular essential oils:
- Vanilla (as an absolute, not an essential oil)
Oil Safety and Interactions:
- Be sure to dilute with a carrier oil if skin sensitivity occurs.
- Do not apply to babies or small children.
- Like ALL essential oils, keep out of reach of children so they don’t accidentally swallow it. Call 911 immediately if this happens.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- If you are taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Do not store above room temperature.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose or cure disease.
CONTINUE THE CHALLENGE…