We are on Day 6 of the 14 Day Essential Oil Challenge, and today we finally get to discuss our first essential oil blend. All the oils up to the this point in the challenge have been essential oil singles, which means they contain one single type of oil. R.C.™ is a blend, which means it contains multiple essential oils in one bottle. And that means you get WAY more bang for your buck!
So, crack open that R.C. oil and take a big whiff and let’s start learning!
SAFE WAYS TO USE R.C. ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Aromatically in your home diffuser or inhaling straight from the bottle
- Topically; Apply 2-4 drops as needed. Dilution is required. Do not use on small children or babies.
- Dietary: Do not ingest. RC is not a dietary oil.
In the words of Faith Hill, R.C. essential oil is one that let’s you “Just Breathe….” It combines TEN amazing essential oils, including three types of Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Myrtle and evergreen oils for an energizing, invigorating blend. This is one of THE TOP OILS that you want to have on hand for winter wellness. There are a lot of oils and supplements that I keep in my cabinet at all times, and R.C. is one of those.
Quick tip: Change out the dropper for a rollerball for an easy application of oils without getting them on your hands.
Here are a few other products that will carry you through the winter right on into Springtime each year. I stock up on these in the Fall so I will never be without them when I inevitably need them for one of my family members.
Here are a few ways you can use R.C. essential oil:
- Dilute 50/50 with a carrier oil and rub on your chest and back of the neck before an early-morning workout.
- Combine with Copaiba in a hot shower along with Raven or Eucalyptus Radiata. The warm water will calm and soothe you, and the oil will diffuse with the steam for an invigorating inhalation experience.
- Add 5-6 drops to 1 cup Epsom salt and soak in a hot bath.
- Diffuse inside a steamy enclosed area (such as under a hot towel over a bowl of hot water) and inhale deeply.
- Make a hot compress to be applied to the chest, back and throat area.
- Apply topically to the chest, back, throat or sinus areas. Be sure to dilute 50/50 with V6 carrier oil because it can cause skin sensitivity.
- Use with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a foot or back massage after your gym routine, outdoor adventure, or yoga practice.
- Brighten your outlook during early-morning errands by applying R.C. oil to your chest and wrists.
- Put 4-8 drops on cotton balls and place in air vents around your bedroom and bathroom during winter.
- Dilute 1:15 with V-6 Carrier oil (or your favorite carrier oil) for a body massage.
My Day 6 Challenge for you is to do some research on all the oil blends that are found in R.C. Do a quick Google search of each one to find out more information. Also, try this:
R.C.™ blend contains these popular essential oils:
- Eucalyptus Globulus
- Eucalyptus Radiata
- Eucalyptus Citriodora
- Black spruce
Oil Safety and Interactions:
- Be sure to dilute with a carrier oil if skin sensitivity occurs.
- Peppermint oil may affect breast milk production, so possibly avoid it while pregnant or nursing.
- Do not ingest RC oil.
- Do not apply to babies or small children since it is a hot oil.
- Like ALL essential oils, keep out of reach of children so they don’t accidentally swallow it. Call 911 immediately if this happens.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- If you are taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Do not store above room temperature.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose or cure disease.