You knew you wanted to take charge of your family’s health when you first began learning about natural remedies. You probably even knew it wouldn’t be easy. But you had no idea you’d be so overwhelmed and confused by how much there is to learn and all the conflicting opinions.
It’s a LOT of info to take in, right? I’ve had the same frustrations. When I first became interested in natural health and essential oils, I spent so much time researching. I’m still constantly learning and my journey started in 2013! I did my best with what I had, but it was hard work. And that’s why I want to make it easier for you.
What if I told you someone had already put together a complete package to get you up to speed on using herbs and essential oils in your home – one that’s already carefully vetted for you (saving you time) – at a price that’s way too low to miss (saving you money)?
Well, look no further, because it’s here!
Introducing The Herbs and Essential Oils Super Bundle!
For six days only, everything you need (and then some) is in one fabulous package, for the most affordable price ever. (Seriously, just wait until I tell you the price.)
This year’s edition of the Herbs and Essential Oils Super Bundle includes 16 ebooks and printables and 10 full eCourses!
These top-quality resources cover everything you need to give you the skills and confidence to start using natural remedies in your home.
You’ll get a complete library to help you:
- Rebuild your home remedy cabinet with natural remedies instead of chemicals
- Create beauty and skincare products without harmful ingredients
- Preserve, harvest, and cook with healing herbs
- Take back control of your health
- Boost your mood, heat up the romance, and increase mental clarity with essential oil blends
- Liven up your meals and get major health benefits by using the right herbs
- and so much more!
Plus, it comes with over $100 worth of bonus offers from companies you’ll love (even a few free essential oil products!).
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 26 digital products and it’s worth over $770!
Besides being so incredibly helpful, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering it for a short time only, the team at Ultimate Bundles is able to give you access to over $770 worth of amazing products for a whopping 93% off!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first, then dive headfirst into all the juicy info!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, May 22nd, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59pm Eastern on Monday, May 22nd, so don’t wait!)
- 30 Essential Oil Recipes for DIY Beauty and Skin Care by Chrystal Johnson ($7.00)
- A Beginner’s Guide to Essential Oils: by Tonia Lyons ($8.99)
- Dr. Z’s Essential Oils for Abundant Living: Setting the Foundation for Success by Dr. Eric Zielinski ($97.00)
- Essential Oil Diffuser Recipes: 100+ of the Best Aromatherapy Blends for Home, Health and Family by Pam Farley ($7.99)
- Essential Oil Love: A Practical Guide to Getting Started with Essential Oils the Safe and Effective Way by Kristyn Bango ($2.99)
- Essential Oils 101: What Every Beginner Needs to Know by Kristen Smith ($7.95)
- Herbal Cookery E-Course: Getting Herbs to the Table by Kathie N. Lapcevic ($37.00)
- Organic Skin Care for Natural Beauty: DIY Homemade Organic Skin Care Recipes by Andrea Green ($4.99)
- The Calendula Guidebook: Simple Home Remedies for the Aspiring Herbalist by Stacy Karen ($7.95)
- DIY Herbal Apothecary: Your Blueprint to Reconstruct Your Medicine Cabinet by Christine Dalziel ($197.00)
- Infused: Handcrafted Products & Projects. For a Simple. Natural. Life. by Lisa Barthuly ($9.95)
- Natural Family Essential Oils: Biblical History, Basic Uses and Recipes for Beginners by Kelli Becton ($5.99)
- Nutrition & Natural Healing eCourse by Sayer Ji ($39.00)
- Healing With God’s Earthly Gifts: Natural and Herbal Remedies by Kate Tietje ($1.99)
- Simple Remedies for Cold and Flu Season by Angela Schneider ($19.95)
- The Thinking Parent’s Guide to Natural Remedies by Kresha Faber ($17.99)
- Essential Oil Ingestion: An Evidence Based Approach by Jessie Hawkins ($79.00)
- Printable Essential Oil Reference Guide by Mandi Ehman ($7.00)
- Top 60 Essential Oil Profiles by Lea Harris ($24.98)
- DIY Natural Remedies by Nina Nelson ($7.00)
- Edible and Medicinal Flowers: 8 Healing Flowers that Boost Energy, Heal Skin, Activate Digestion and Turn any Meal into a Celebration by Kami McBride ($47.00)
- Herbal Materia Medica Course by Marlene Adelmann ($79.00)
- Herbal Medicine Ebook by Nicole Carter ($19.99)
- Herbs & Essential Oils by Wardee Harmon ($20)
- How to Host an Essential Oil Make and Take Party by Rachel Zupke ($6.99)
- Making Herbal Ointments, Salves & Balms: The Ultimate How-To Guide by Meagan Visser ($4.99)
- Exclusive package including the Soft Essential Oils Carrying Case for 9 Bottles and a 10 ml bottle of Meditation Blend from Plant Therapy, $22 value (international shipping available)
- FREE Leather Wrap Diffuser Bracelet from The Oil Collection, $22 value (shipping to US, FPO, APO)
- Lavender Roll-On Bottle (10 mL) from MadeOn Skin Care, $15 value (shipping available to the U.S. and Canada)
- 1 year digital magazine subscription from Natural Herbal Living, $48 value (digital)
Awesome, right? What are you waiting for??
Disclaimer: I am a Young Living distributor but this Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle is not in any way related to Young Living essential oils. In fact they work really hard to keep it non-specific from any one essential oil company so it’s more universal, which I appreciate. I’ve been using and learning as much as I can about essential oils since 2013 and everyday I learn something new. This bundle sure would have been nice back then. 😉 This post contains affiliate links.