Customizing your site is only one way you can be super unique with a YLDist Young Living personal website. I’ve compiled a lot of screenshots of some of our site owners customizations that I thought others would like to see. There are literally thousands of others that I never had a chance to screenshot when I was looking, but this might help you see that there are 1000’s of combinations of customization to make your site look unique and match your own personality.
- A lot of sites shown below used the logo space to put a picture/logo in the website title area.
- Some sites have a transparency so that the backgrounds are slightly (some more or less) showing through.
- You can see where many have changed up the fonts to match their style.
- A lot of site owners change up their site to correspond with the seasons and/or holidays.
It is important for you to know that you are advised to leave your “body font” as it comes in default. If you change body font size or style, you could negatively affect the site’s EFFECTIVENESS. Read more about site effectiveness HERE.
- In your website dashboard, you will find the “how-to” video showing you everything you might need to know about customizing your site. It is under the heading of “Website How-To Videos”. Here is more information about the feature: CLICK HERE
- If you want the transparency done for your site, please contact us for the code: CLICK HERE
- The next thing to do to ensure you have a highly customized and unique site – and one that will pull up first in Google searches – is to learn to use your blogging feature. Find out more about how to blog CLICK HERE
- Finally, just to ensure you understand your site and use it to get the very most from it, please take a look at this CLICK HERE