- NingXia Red® is sweet, tangy, and infused with some of our favorite citrus essential oils.
- Crafted with superfruits and essential oils, a powerhouse nutrient infusion for everyone.
- Made with exotic fruit extracts and the whole fruit of Young Living’s exclusive NingXia wolfberries, NingXia Red® provides energy and vitality throughout the day.
- NingXia Red® is delicious on its own, in a smoothie, or frozen for a nutritious and refreshing summer-time boost.
- 1993, Young Living Founder, D. Gary Young meets Chinese scientist Dr. Songqiao Chao.
- Dr. Chao introduces a delicious berry that had been prized in china for thousands of years.
- He explained that the people who regularly ingested this berry led remarkably long and energy-rich lives.
- Gary became convinced that this superfruit needed to be made available to the world.
Gary combined the wolfberry with pure essential oils, creating the world’s foremost functional beverage, NingXia Red®.
Young Living is proud to offer the only nutrient drink on the market that combines whole Chinese wolfberries and pure and powerful essential oils into a single beverage that tastes as good as it is good for you.
Source Plant: NingXia Wolfberry (Lycium barbarum) also known as the goji berry, comes from the NingXia province in Northern China primarily in the NingXia Hui Autonomous region. It is a deciduous woody perennial plant, growing 1-3 m high.
Plant Part Used: Whole wolfberry puree – juice, peel, seeds, and fruit.
Fruit: A bright orange-red berry 1-2 cm, containing many seeds. The berries ripen from July to October in the Northern Hemisphere. Zeaxanthin gives goji berries their bright color.
Flavour: Sweet and slightly tart.
Wolfberries can be eaten raw, cooked or dried. It is rich in nutrients and often called a ‘super fruit’.
Contains every essential amino acid. These berries are a great option to help get your daily servings of fruit.
- Natural Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate
–Safe and effective preservatives. Sodium Benzoate is naturally occurring in plants.
–It allows us to extend NingXia Red’s shelf life while maintaining product integrity, and protect the benefits, all while keeping it free of naturally occurring microorganisms.
–There is only .00025% Sodium Benzoate in an entire bottle.
–It ensures an 18 month shelf life…not that it would ever last that long…. 🙂 Once opened, you should refrigerate and enjoy it within 30 days.
- Is NingXia Red pasteurized?
–Yes. Every batch is prepared with our Nutrient Guard technology and we only use high-temperature flash pasteurization.
–The juice is exposed to heat 30 seconds or less and cooled quickly reducing the risk of beneficial nutrients from being ‘cooked off’.
- It’s Naturally Sweetened
–Stevia Extract (Rebaudioside A.) Stevia replaced agave. Stevia is a zero-calorie sweetener and is 300 times sweeter than sugar, allowing for a delicious beverage with lower overall sugar and calorie content.
(only 2 grams sugar per ounce)
- Recommended Serving
–Drink 2-4 ounces daily with confidence knowing you are not consuming excess calories and sugar.
- Kosher and Halal approved!
- Essential Oils: Orange (Citrus sinensis), Yuzu (Citrus junos), Tangerine (Citrus reticulata), Lemon (Citrus limon).
–Citrus oils contain the powerful constituents limonene and d-limonene.
- Grape Seed extract: a patented grape seed extract that contains polyphenolic compounds.
- Juice Concentrates: Additionally blueberry, plum, aronia, sweet cherry, and pomegranate juice contains naturally high levels of anthocyanins and polyphenols. Juice concentrates are sourced in the United States.
Ningxia Red Bottles
2 pk (#304203) Retail: $118.42 CAD Wholesale: $90.00 CAD
4 pk (#304403) Retail: $212.17 CAD Wholesale: $161.25 CAD
6 pk (#304503) Retail: $312.50 CAD Wholesale: $237.50 CAD
8 pk (#304603) Retail: $406.58 CAD Wholesale: $309.00 CAD
NingXia Red 2 oz Singles
30 ct (#352503) Retail: $139.14 CAD Wholesale: $105.75 CAD
60 ct (#352603) Retail: $272.37 CAD Wholesale: $207.00 CAD
90 ct (#352303) Retail: $404.93 CAD Wholesale: $307.75 CAD