Ok. I’m just be honest here. We’re all friends right? You can handle it right? Good.
OK…here it goes…I don’t like to clean! I get barely an ounce of satisfaction from scrubbing down my baseboards or mopping the floors. But since we are not just friends, but also adults then we can all agree that cleaning is a necessary thing. So, if I’m going to do it, I at least want to make sure I’m doing it right. And that I’m not taking extra steps that are unnecessary. I need the easy way to clean and Young Living has given me some great tools!
I have a free download I’ll give you at the end of this post that is full of my “Easy Way ” steps. But first, I need to show you what I use.
So, my friend was telling me about this cleaner she used.
Dana, you are wasting so much money buying those green, so-called natural cleaners. You need to try this!
So I did. I was spending a lot of money on cleaners. I thought that is just what you did when you decided to do things the natural way. I didn’t even like the cleaners. They didn’t smell good and often they didn’t work very well.
Thieves Household Cleaner has become my new best friend!
- Saves me money! This bottle will last me about 6 months because I only have to use a couple of capfuls to make a bottle of spray cleaner. I clean everything with it so now I don’t have a ton of cleaners under my sink anymore.
- It works! Holy Cow does it work! Remember I told you that I don’t like to clean, well this has kind of changed my perspective a little bit. I don’t mind cleaning so much now. It doesn’t take as long because this cleaner works so well.
- It smells great! When I use this my family likes the way it smells. Not over powering. Gentle and very pleasing.
- It is plant based and essential oil infused. This gives me peace of mind that my family is living in a home that is not just clean, but safe from harsh chemicals as well.
Sometimes I will add a few drops of Tea Tree oil to my spray bottle of cleaner. I just love the scent of it and the cleansing properties it contains is a bonus.
- Tea Tree is a great addition to our shampoo or conditioner.
- It is one of the oils in our beloved Purification and Melrose so that may help you better understand why I love it so much.
- Drop it into your diffuser with a few drops of Lemon and the aroma is so crisp and clean!
- Add 5 drops to a cup of baking soda and sprinkle on your carpet before you vacuum.
This month, when you place a qualifying order of your favorite Young Living products you can get Thieves Household Cleaner and Tea Tree in addition to other product for FREE!