Good, clean fun – DIY Bubble Bath!
Avoid bubble bath products
with harsh and sometimes toxic ingredients, like Mr. Bubble.
“Helps Bubble You Clean and Eliminate Bathtub Ring” and “Makes Getting Clean Almost As Much Fun As Getting Dirty”
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate, may be contaminated with 1,4-dioxane, so big bubbly risk for toxicity to brain, organs; skin irritation, hormone disruptor.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine, may be contaminated with impurities that cause irritation and allergic response.
- PEG 150/PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate- The manufacturing process can result in two toxic contaminants, ethylene oxide and 1,4-dioxane. Health concerns galore: allergies, neurotoxin, cancer, hormone disruptor, skin irritant, organ toxicity.
- Red Dye 33 from petroleum products.
- Phenoxyethanol – skin irritation
- Fragrance – a chemical soup of dozens to hundreds of hidden chemicals linked to everything from hormone disruption, organ toxicity, to cancer.
DIY Kids’ Bubble Bath