Do you know about Neroli essential oil?
Present Time is a blend of Neroli, spruce and ylang ylang in a base of almond oil.
Have you experienced Neroli?
- Neroli is stabilizing and strengthening.
- Neroli encourages peace, confidence and awareness.
- It is uplifting!
- Neroli is relaxing and helps tension and stress melt away.
Neroli is extracted from bitter orange blossoms.
In ancient times, it was highly regarded for its uplifting aroma and known to be transformational for the mind, body and spirit.
Neroli is expensive, yes, and powerful, yes!
Imagine picking 1,000 pounds of orange blossoms and distilling them for the precise amount of time to yield all the wonderful components in this oil. It would only yield 1 pound of oil.
One of the best ways to experience Neroli is to try it in an essential oil blend from Young Living.
Young Living uses ONLY pure, authentic Neroli in their emotional-support blends:
1. Acceptance (encourages feelings of self-worth)
2. Awaken (when you are ready to make positive life changes)
3. Inner Child (release negative thought patterns, childhood wounds)
4. Live with Passion (fosters an optimistic attitude and general enthusiasm for life)
5. Present Time (helps you focus on the here and now, so you can get beyond the past and move forward)
Other companies dilute Neroli. Not Young Living!
For example NOW brand dilutes their Neroli with grapeseed oil.
Aura Cacia and Youngevity dilute their Neroli with Jojoba oil (as much as 90% jojoba).