💋 3 Tips For Healthy Lips!
1. Moisturize regularly! Did you know your lips are made of skin? The skin on your lips is significantly thinner than the skin on the rest of your body, and it doesn’t contain any sebaceous glands—the glands responsible for secreting oil onto your skin to help it stay moisturized. So how do your lips stay properly moisturized? Their only source of natural moisture is through saliva, so your lips can become chapped very easily! Young Living has awesome lip balms that use a coconut oil base, as well as other natural ingredients such as beeswax, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, rose hip oil, essential oils, and vitamin E. There are three flavors: Lavender, Cinnamint, and Grapefruit.
2. Protect! Just like the skin on the rest of your body, the skin on your lips is sensitive and needs protection from the sun. When spending significant time outdoors, remember to add some of YL’s Mineral Sunscreen Lotion around your lip area. It’s infused with skin-loving essential oils such as Helichrysum, Carrot Seed, and Sacred Frankincense.
3. Exfoliate! By exfoliating your lips, your lip balm will work more effectively. This will also make your lipsticks and glosses apply easier and look better throughout the day. We are super excited about the new YL Poppy Seed Lip Scrub: It gently exfoliates and can also be used as an overnight moisturizer. Win, win!
The brand-new Savvy Minerals by Young Living Lip Scrub is available! (US market but working on other markets soon) Item #23749
💋 Order as a retail customer or become a member and receive a 24% discount off retail prices for life!
Do you want your lipstick to stay on longer? Do you want your lips to appear softer and more plump? Hydrating and exfoliating your lips needs to become a part of your beauty routine! Savvy Minerals by Young Living Lip Scrub uses natural ingredients to exfoliate the lips, leaving them soft, smooth, and primed for your favorite lip gloss or lipstick.
The Lip Scrub uses ingredients like:
• Poppy Seeds and sugar to gently exfoliate the lips. These ingredients help to remove dead, dull skin and increase circulation for smooth, soft lips.
• Citrus Fresh essential oil
• 4 types of butters to keep your lips from drying out and to leave them feeling soft and smooth
• Formulated without sulfates, phthalates, parabens, petrochemicals, synthetic exfoliators, synthetic preservatives or flavors
Scrape the product out with your finger or fingernail and scrub your lips in small circular motions. Use a water-moistened cotton pad or washcloth to remove the scrub. Use several times a week or as needed.
Want more lip moisture? Let the scrub sit on your lips and for around 1 minute before washing off.