Well I have to admit that once I started using Young Living essentials oils I became addicted, or I guess you could say obsessed. But in a good healthy way mind you. It’s an easy decision to start using and sharing Young Living essential oils. The positive benefits of essential oils can help not only you but your entire social circle. But be warned: Once you start, it’s almost impossible to go back.
So if you’re a essential oil user like us what are some signs you just might be obsessed or addicted?
1. You’re pretty sure the answer to every problem is Thieves.
2. Your whole family and circle of friends now use oils (except for that one uncle).
3. You use essential oils on your kids . . . and your neighbors’ kids.
4. You use essential oils on your pets . . . and your neighbors’ pets.
5. Preparing your bath feels a bit like Macbeth: “Double, double, no more toil or trouble, I’m using Harmony!
6. You can’t wind down at night without diffusing your Lavender. Non-negotiable.
7. You diffuse Peace & Calming in your minivan to fight the chaos of carpool.
8. You believe that people who “don’t believe” in essential oils just haven’t tried them yet.
9. Everything in your house smells like Citrus Fresh.
10. For every situation, you start saying, “There’s an oil for that!”
11. You can’t get out of bed until you diffuse your Lemon each morning.
12. You try and stay below the household budget so you can buy more oils.
13. You’ve used oils to make your own shampoo, deodorant, and toothpaste.
14. When people ask what perfume you’re wearing, you proudly tell them about each of the oils and their benefits.
15. Forget spirit animals—you’re an oil through and through, and it’s Thieves.
Forget spirit animals—you’re an oil through and through, and it’s Thieves.
16. You can’t use “ordinary” cosmetics because your skin looks better using an oils beauty regimen.
17. You keep emergency oils in your purse, your backpack, your desk, and your car.
18. You have at least seven bottles of your favorite oil, just in case.
19. Your Pinterest board for essential oils is overflowing with pins (but still compliant).
20. When your neighbor is grumpy about your invitations to use essential oils, you suggest an essential oil for his grouchy mood.
21. You have a special cupboard just for your oils, categorized by essential oils for emotions, essential oils for physical health, and essential oils for motivation. They might just be color coded, too.
So, how has your dedication to essential oils turned into an obsession? Share your “red flags” in the comments! And if you still have not joined in on the RevOILution, what are you waiting for? I will be happy to show you how you can get started and see what all of the rave is about Young Living essential oils as well as our other quality toxic free products such as hair care, oral care, skin care, and a great line up of quality supplements, etc.
Young Living also offers one of the best and most generous compensation plans in the market if you are looking to put away some extra cash for household expenses or if you are looking for a great work from the home income. Just let us know how we can help you in what ever your goals are.