Are you craving a tasty snack with fresh, simple ingredients? These cinnamon-apple chips are the perfect solution! With only three ingredients, this treat shows that healthy recipes don’t have to be a chore. Make a batch to share or add them to your stash of healthy snacks! When you’re stocked with healthy food options, you’re better prepared to stay committed to a balanced lifestyle—without sacrificing flavor!
- 3 apples
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark Vitality
- Preheat oven to 225⁰ F.
- Use Thieves Fruit & Veggie Spray to clean the fruit.
- With a mandolin or knife, thinly slice apples from top to bottom.
- In a small bowl, combine honey and Cinnamon Bark Vitality.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and place apple slices on top. Drizzle honey mixture over apple slices.
- Cook in the oven for 90 minutes.
- Remove cookies sheets from heat and place apple slices on cooling rack.
- For best results, store apple chips in an airtight container and eat them within 24 hours.
You can watch how easy these are to make here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNvgs_SNrL8
What is your favorite healthy snack? You can share in the comments with us.
I would love to share more with you about our quality line of essential oils labeled for use in your favorite recipes. You can learn more on my website www.essentialoilswithlucie.com and contact me with any questions.