Fall–It’s my favorite time of year. I love the cooler weather, the color, and the flavors and scents of autumn. We had a Make and Take recently in San Antonio and I’d like to share the recipes with you.
The Air Purifier using water gel beads is great and is a nice hostess gift during holiday season. You can leave the lid on for transport, then take off lid and leave just the rim with tulle in place when it gets to the destination. You can get the water gel beads from Amazon.
The Warm Vanilla Room Spray is lovely for a nice autumn scent and a natural deodorizer. Thieves Honey is for keeping your immune system strong and supported through the flu and virus season. We also made a Healthy Cuticle Oil with patchouli to protect cuticles during the winter.
See the recipes and photos below.
Place 1 tsp gel beads in a wide mouth 8 oz mason jar.
Add scant ½ cup water.
Add 10 drops Purification (or other essential oil of choice).
Cover with tulle and rim of lid.
For transport (or gift) – leave the lid on until gifting
The beads will enlarge over several hours.
Renew with add more water and essential oil when it dries out.
Healthy Cuticle Oil
- 3 ml carrier oil (almond, olive oil)
1 ml witch hazel
- 5-8 drops of patchouli. (Lavender, tea tree, or sandalwood can also be used)
- Add carrier oil to a new or thoroughly cleaned nail polish bottle.
- Then add the essential oil. A dropper or pipette can help add the oils to the narrow opening of the nail polish bottle.
- Shake well.
Directions for Use:
- Lightly turn the bottle from side to side before each use.
- Brush onto cuticles and the skin surrounding your nails.
- Massage in.
- Apply as often as desired