The season of giving is here. I’ve found that people love getting gifts that include essential oils.
Here are some gift ideas to get you started on the holiday gift list–
* Owie Oil and a package of fun bandaids
* Lavender Lotion and some fuzzy socks
* Lavender Lotion and a nail file set
* Skin Care System and a cute washcloth/hair tie
* Lime Oil and a Margarita glass/Margarita Salt/Margarita Mix
* Lime Oil and a Guacamole Bowl (Molcajete)
* Dryer Balls and a baby blanket
* Dryer Balls with Thieves Laundry Soap
* Dryer Balls and a cute Laundry sign to hang
* Thieves Hand Purifier and/or Lavender Lotion and Mittens
* Thieves Hand Purifier and Thieves Spray
* Basil Oil and Einkorn Spaghetti and cute Spaghetti Serving Spoon
* Lemon Oil/Grapefruit/Lime/Tangerine and a Glass Water Bottle
* PanAway and a hand held wooden massager
* Joy Oil and a Christmas Ornament (Joyful Christmas)
* Joy Oil and a Diffuser bracelet/necklace
* Lavender Oil and a stuffed animal or baby blanket
* Lavender Oil and Oven Mitts
* Lavender Oil and an Eye Mask
* Copaiba and a Teething Necklace
* Copaiba and a hot/cold pack (cute one for when kids get owies)
* Peppermint and a package of cocoa mix and a cute mug
* Peppermint and a package of brownie mix
* Peppermint and a Christmas Ornament
* Stress Away and a good book
* Stress Away and a cute package of epsom salt
* Stress Away and a Stress Ball
* Home Diffuser and bottle of oil
* Aria Diffuser and an Engagement Ring (LOL)
* Frankincense (Everyday Oils Kit) and a nativity set
* Thieves Oil (Everyday Oils Kit) and a cute box of tissue (hehe)
* Purification Oil (Everyday Oils Kit) and Dryer Balls
* Purification Oil (Everyday Oils Kit) and a pet toy
* Lemon Oil, tea, and beautiful tea cup
People also love a handmade gift with essential oils. Some tried and true holiday DIY recipes are listed below: Stress Away bath salts and Lavender heating/cooling pad. These are favorites and the heating pad can be a gift for men or women. We share lots of recipes like this in my Young Living group. If you are interested in joining our group as a Young Living member, check out the “Become a Member” tab on this website.
Stress Away Bath Salts
1 cup Epsom salts
10 drops Stress Away EO
Stir to mix. Funnel into a clear plastic ornament ball and add holiday label.
No-Sew Rice Heating/Cooling Pad
Soft children’s knee socks or adult calf socks
2 cups white rice
Empty toilet paper roll
10 drops of Lavender essential oil (or essential oil of choice)
Pour 2 cups of rice in a mixing bowl and add the essential oil.
Fill the sock with rice, using the empty toilet paper roll as a funnel.
Cut a length of bakers twine and tie it around the open end of the sock tightly in a double knot, then wrap it around a few times and tie a second tight double knot and trim the excess.
Place the heating pad in the microwave along with one cup of water for 1-3 minutes. The cup of water keeps the heat moist and prevents scorching. Remove from the microwave and shake to evenly distribute the rice. Apply warmed heating pad to affected body part
To use as an ice pack, place the pad inside a ziplock bag and then in the freezer for about 45 minutes to chill thoroughly.