BLEND: Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, Peppermint
– Wintergreen: Contains 99% methyl salicylate (google it!). May help when applied to areas of discomfort.
– Helichrysum: Your circulatory system will love this one. It also may help one let go of angry feelings.
– Clove: Warming.
– Peppermint: Soothing and cooling.
Refreshing cooling soothing blend. Most popular in muscle creams for pre and post workouts and in creams for old achy hands and joints.
EASY EVERYDAY USES:
– Dilute with V6 or CO of choice apply to sore muscles
– Dilute with V6 or CO of choice apply to temples, forehead, top of spine for head tension
– Diffuse for soothing, calming, cleansing effect.
Diffuse 4-8 drops for a cooling, soothing aroma.
Dilute and apply to muscles and bones as needed.
Apply a compress on spine, and apply to Vita Flex points on feet. Apply on location for muscles, joints, or other tender areas.
If you feel like you need it MORE than yesterday don’t double the number of drops but rather increase the frequency of use. For example: If you make a rollerball of 10 drops PanAway and feel like you need it more. Use your rollerball every 15 minutes on the area for an hour then every 30 min for an hour then every few hours vs making a rollerball with 20 drops and applying 2 times a day.
BLENDS WELL WITH…
Peppermint, Copaiba, Helichrysum (to enhance) or Wintergreen (for bone specific use). For deep tissue relief, combine with Relieve it. Also great to combine with Ortho Ease or OrthoSport massage oil.
A few product favorites that contain this oil:
– Everyday Oils Essential Oil Collection 3695
DIFFUSER – ROOTBEER FLOAT:
– 4 drops Stress Away
– 4 drops PanAway
SOOTHING MUSCLE CREAM
– 2 oz. of coconut oil
– 1 oz. shea butter
– 10 drops PanAway
– 7 drops Peppermint
– 4 drops Copaiba
Mix together and store in a 4 oz jar. Apply to muscles and joints pre and post workout or anytime you want that soothing effect.
SOOTHING MASSAGE OIL – Dropper bottle
(See recipes under Peppermint for kid-friendly version)
– 6 drops PanAway
– 6 drops Peppermint
– 6 drops Copaiba
– Grapeseed oil
Combine all in a 2 oz dropper bottle, top with CO. Massage into the area of concern as needed. Option to cut the recipe in 1/3 and put combo in a roller making it easy for kids to use.
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:
Which diffuser blend would you want to try? For a added entry… try it and let us know in another comment what your thoughts were!