AgilEase™ is a joint health supplement that’s perfect for individuals who are looking to keep up their active lifestyles by supporting joint mobility and flexibility. Formulated with ingredients that support joint health, AgilEase can reduce acute joint discomfort and support the body’s healthy response to inflammation from exercise!
Our joints are often the first to feel our age or the effects of frequent vigorous athletic activity. Even healthy individuals need support for the natural acute inflammatory response that often comes with exercise or a little help promoting joint flexibility and mobility to support your active lifestyle. AgilEase was formulated to support your joints, so you can KEEP LIVING THE LIFE YOU LOVE!
What is Inflammation? It is the body’s natural response to substances that are not usually present in the body, and thus considered as “foreign,” like bacteria and viruses. Inflammation is the body’s natural response to irritation. Physical injuries, aging, overuse, and underuse can cause inflammation. Inflammation within joints causes soreness and or cartilage tearing. Inflammation may also be an indication of our lifestyle and diet.
How do you support your joints? It should be no surprise that diet and supplementation both play a significant role in maintaining healthy joints. According to numerous studies, foods that are rich in high fructose corn syrup or other processed sugars, MSG, refined carbohydrates and trans fats all contribute to joint inflammation. On the other hand, consuming foods rich in collagen and antioxidants will benefit and nourish our bodies.
AgilEase uses unique and powerful natural ingredients that have a long history of use in managing inflammatory responses to support healthy joints and cartilage.
- Boswellic acid (frankincense resin powder) was used in ancient times for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is extracted by water from pulp left over from essential oil production. YL is the only essential oil company to use this method. Young Living also worked with scientists in Oman for more than six years to master the process of extracting frankincense resin powder, which includes boswellic acids.
- Turmeric has been used for centuries for its health promoting properties.
- Calcium fructoborate (CFB) is a natural plant mineral borate complex naturally found in plants. This natural plant mineral complex was clinically shown to provide fast acting joint support. It also helps with joint discomfort to improve quality of life.
- Piperine is a compound in black pepper that increases the bioavailability of Turmeric in our bloodstream up to 2000%.
- UC-II™ is an un-denatured type II collagen derived from chicken sternum. The patented extraction process of this collagen was developed to maintain the natural structures of the glycoproteins in it, unlike any other collagen offered. It supports the body’s natural acute inflammatory response associated with exercise in healthy individuals, promotes joint flexibility and mobility, helps with healthy cartilage production and long-term joint health.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) is the natural glycosaminoglycan component that is present in the human body. It is found in the highest concentration in eyes and joints. HA helps joints have resiliency, ease of movement, and cushioning to distribute mechanical loads (shock absorbers).
Features and Benefits
• Supports and protects joint and cartilage health.*
• Beneficial for athletes and active individuals of all ages who want to support and protect their joints and cartilage.*
• Perfect companion to an active lifestyle, promoting healthy joint function and supporting cartilage health.*
• Supports the body’s response to acute inflammation in healthy individuals.*
• Helps support healthy joint flexibility and mobility.*
• Formulated with ingredients and essential oils for healthy joint support.*
• Helps ease acute joint discomfort to improve quality of life.*
Kathy Van Pelt