Here we go with another great month of monthly promos! Are you ready to hear what we are getting for FREE?! Yes for free friends! Just for ordering your wellness box! Remember to order on Essential Rewards to get ALL the freebies and to get your points to redeem for more free product.
- 5 ml Spearmint (ER exclusive): Spearmint supports your metabolism and is wonderful for the digestive system. It is not as hot to the skin as peppermint so it can be used topically for the tummies of kids and pregnant mamas. And it’s just a yummy oil to diffuse with any of your citrus oils for some added minty freshness.
- Ravintsara 5 ml (ER exclusive): Apply to your chest to breathe easier. Like to make your own chest rubs? Add a few drops of Ravintsara, Copaiba, Frankincense, and Thieves with some coconut oil and you are ready to go! This oil is also known to be clarifying, stimulating, and purifying; and helps to clear brain fog and strengthen your motivation. I’ll be using it for brain fog!
- Wintergreen (15 ml): Good for all things MUSCLE related. I’m excited about this one…a 15 ml bottle! I blend it with Panaway, Copaiba, and a carrier oil for pain. My left knee has been killing me, and I put this blend on before a beach walk the other day, and it saved the day! Aromatically, Wintergreen stimulates and increases awareness on all levels of the sensory system so this is a good one to diffuse if you have never tried it.
- Aroma Siez (15 ml): This blend of Basil, Marjoram, Lavender, Peppermint, and Cypress is new to me. According to the Life Science Essential Oil Desk Reference manual, it’s good for sore muscles, headaches, and circulation. I’m going to try it for headaches and circulation. It needs to be diluted 50/50 with a carrier oil.
- Bamboo Oil Bar: Ok how cute is that little oil display?! I mean…if there is anything an oiler likes it is storage for our oils. I think I am going to put this little one by my Aria diffuser. BTW, it holds the 5 ml bottles.
- Acceptance: (5ml) Another new oil to me, Acceptance stimulates the mind, compelling us to open and accept new things, people, or relationships in life, allowing one to reach a higher potential. It also helps us overcome procrastination and denial…procrastination, I’m coming for you!
Click here for more info: https://yldist.com/kathyvanpelt/promotions
Let me know if you have questions about the promo products or Young Living’s other products…oils, skincare, makeup, supplements, toxic-free cleaning!!
Kathy Van Pelt