Every month I carefully select what’s going to go in my Young Living Essential Rewards* order. I think about what is running out, what I’ll need for classes I’m hosting, and I ponder what new products I want to bring into my home to replace less-than-healthy products I’d like to ditch. It’s kind of like working on a Christmas list, but I don’t need to wait forever to see if I’m going to get what I want!
I’m terrible at waiting. In fact, my order processing day is the 11th, but I have yet to be able to wait that long. I usually hit the “process manually” button sometime during the first week of the month. What can I say, I’m weak!
This month was no different. I hit “process manually” on the 5th. Sigh. So much for being patient. But YAY for getting my order soon.
Wondering what I ordered and can’t wait for the unboxing? OK, I’ll put you out of your misery.
This month, my Essential Rewards order contains:
- Thieves Essential Oil**, beause I keep running out! It’s a tragedy.
- Lavender Essential Oil**, because I’ve made too many sleep sprays recently and I’m all out.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil, for sleep spray and other relaxing blends
- Thieves Aromabright Toothpaste. I bought this for the first time last month and I love it. I want a little extra on hand in case I run out between ER order dates.
- KidScents Slique Toothpaste, because I want to see how my daughters like it. Would love to get everyone off fluoride toothpaste.
- Satin Facial Scrub Mint. Testing out an alternative to the facial scrub I usually use. One less chemically laden product in my shower!
- Copaiba Vanilla Conditioner. I’ve been using this for about two months now and I love it. Getting this bottle for the same reason I’m ordering the toothpaste.
- Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream. I’ve heard that this is amazing for all those little aches and pains. I’m excited to try it on my hip. Enough with getting woken up by pain!
- Lip Gloss-Savvy Minerals by Young Living Maven. Lip gloss!! It’s my first venture into the world of Young Living make-up. I’m really excited.
Because I’m ordering so much I am receiving for free:
- Thieves Dish Soap: This wasn’t on my wish-list, I would have prefered gettin the Thieves all-purpose cleaner, but beggars can’t be choosers and I’m happy to get to try something I probably would never have ordered on my own.
- Citrus Fresh Essential Oil**: This is one of the new oils in the newly revamped Premium Starter Kit, so I’m thrilled to get my hands on it so I can share it with people interested in becoming Young Living Members!
- Lemon Vitality Oil**: I’m stoked about this one. I love putting a couple drops of Lemon Vitality in my morning tea and I was on the verge of running out.
*Essential Rewards is Young Living’s monthly subscription service. It allows you to earn points that can be redeemed for Young Living products, earn free oils and products, and get a reduced rate on shipping. In short, it’s awesome. Learn more about the different ways to buy from Young Living here.
**These oils are included in the Premium Starter Kit
Please note: Statements made on this website about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician. I am not a medical professional. Information is for educational purposes only.
Wondering why Young Living and not any other brand? Young Living has a meticulous, five-step approach that allows them to deliver nature’s most potent and pure essential oils from their farms to your family. Young Living does not purchase their oils from 3rd party distilleries, and their Seed to Seal production ensures that their oils are authentic and the purest oils you can find anywhere in the world.