You guys. I have to be really honest today.
I got so excited about these promos this month that I almost forgot to do this post! I know, I know. Terrible, right? Well, never fear, I’m here to remedy my mistake!
Okay, so what’s so special about these promotions?
My friend, if you are asking that question you have clearly not tried the miracle that is anything in the Thieves line. But let’s start at the beginning, and work our way through. I’m going to be sharing some fantastic information with you from the YL Training and Education Facebook page. If you haven’t already liked this page, I strongly encourage you to do it now!
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.**
• As always, our first free item is at the 100pv level, for Essential Rewards only. This month, this item is a 5ml bottle of Orange Vitality oil!
Here’s a few suggestions from the YL Training & Education page: “Orange Vitality essential oil has a zesty, fresh citrus flavor that makes it an absolute must-have in your kitchen. Perfect for adding to your baked goods, marinades, morning smoothies, or even to your daily water bottle, Orange Vitality enhances the flavor of foods and water. It contains the naturally occurring constituent limonene, which has been heavily studied for its many benefits. Orange Vitality is great to support overall wellness and helps to cleanse the digestive system, which is why it can be found in many Young Living products—including Longevity softgels, Super C tablets and chewables, NingXia Red, and ImmuPro.
Here are a few ways we enjoy the bright and citrusy flavor of Orange Vitality in our daily routine:
• Add Orange Vitality to a glass of water, Slique Shake, or NingXia Red and enjoy a burst of flavor combined with antioxidant properties.*
• Support your wellness and immune system by taking Orange Vitality in a veggie capsule every day.*
• Enhance the flavor of your next marinade, salad dressing, or sweet treat recipe with a few drops of orange vitality.
• Add 1-2 drops of Orange Vitality to your Thieves toothpaste daily for a naturally bright smile. Don’t worry; Orange Vitality is cold-pressed from the rind, not from the acidic juice, so it won’t damage your enamel.”
I don’t know about you – but Orange has always been one of my favorite oils. I like to add it to my diffuser, paired with any number of other oils, but my favorites to pair it with are Thieves, Peace & Calming, or Peppermint. But, after reading this post from YL Training, I may just try adding a drop of Orange Vitality to my toothpaste for a while! I love the toothpaste already, but who couldn’t use a little extra brilliance in their smile?
• At 190pv, we add a 5ml bottle of Thieves oil, and a 12oz bottle of the Thieves Dish soap!
We’ll start with Thieves, and again, I’m going to share this from the YL Training page because they said it better than I ever could!
“The popular and powerful Thieves essential oil blend is a proprietary combination of Cinnamon Bark, Lemon, Rosemary, Eucalyptus, and Clove essential oils.
Did you know?
• Clove was one of the first spices to be traded and can be traced back as far as 1721 BC. It was one of the most precious spices of the 16th and 17th centuries.
• Eugenol, the main constituent of Clove essential oil, has been heavily researched for its beneficial properties.
• Eucalyptus originates in Australia, and there are over 900 different species of eucalyptus.
• Cinnamon spice has been used for centuries.
• The rosemary herb was known by ancient cultures as the herb of memory.
Young Living’s Thieves essential oil blend was inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated and wore a special aromatic combination of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals that they believed provided protection while they were stealing. French authorities recognized that there was such value in this mixture that upon the thieves’ capture, they received a more merciful punishment on condition that they divulge the ingredients in their secret formula.
Thieves essential oil blend has a warm, spicy scent. Diffuse it for a fresh, clean aroma around the house or apply it topically for its cleansing properties.
•Cleanses when applied topically
•Neutralizes and purifies the air from strong odors when diffused
•Freshens any atmosphere when diffused
•Refresh musty carpets by adding 5 drops of Thieves to a cup of baking soda; combine well and let sit overnight until the oil is absorbed. Sprinkle over carpets and vacuum thoroughly.
•Apply Thieves to the bottoms of your feet to refresh yourself after vigorous activity.
•Diffuse it around the classroom or in your home for a fresh, clean fragrance and to neutralize the air from strong odors.
•Add a few drops to your dishwater or dishwasher to eliminate odors and boost cleaning.
Young Living Thieves Vitality™ was specially formulated so that you and your family can enjoy the benefits of Thieves essential oil internally. The difference between Thieves Vitality and Thieves essential oil is simply the labeling and recommended usage. The essential oil in the Vitality product line is the same 100 percent pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil as the topical/aromatic counterpart; however, Thieves Vitality is labeled for dietary use and is the appropriate product to use when sharing dietary uses with others.
Thieves Vitality benefits:*
•Supports overall wellness with just a few drops
•Supports the immune system
•Cleanses the digestive system
•Possesses antioxidant properties
Thieves Vitality usage:
•Add 1–2 drops of Thieves Vitality to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed as a dietary supplement.
•Take Thieves Vitality in a capsule to support your immune system.*
•Try mixing Thieves Vitality and Oregano Vitality for an extra winter kick!
•Take a shot of NingXia Red® with a drop of Thieves Vitality for a quick, spicy boost to your daily NingXia Red shot.
•Add Thieves Vitality to food to enhance the flavor of tea, oatmeal, granola, etc.
•Add 1 drop of Thieves Vitality and 2 drops of Orange Vitality as a refreshing flavor to complement your favorite beverage.”
What is your favorite way to use Thieves? I love to diffuse this oil, probably more than any others. But I also added it to a batch of homemade fabric softener that I just made, and I’m so excited to try it out!
Thieves Dish Soap
“…Jade Lemon and Bergamot essential oils and Thieves essential oil blend complete the formula with their naturally occurring constituents.
Thieves Dish Soap contains:
• Surfactants: These are derived from natural sources such as glucose, palm trees, and coconuts. Surfactants are needed for different reasons: (1) They act as cleansing and foaming agents, and (2) they act as stabilizers to make sure you don’t get an overload of bubbles as you wash your dishes! Because they are naturally derived, our surfactants are biodegradable and non-irritating to your skin. Our formula pairs the surfactants with natural salts, because these two ingredients work synergistically to boost cleaning properties!
• Minerals (sodium sesquicarbonate): This naturally derived ingredient balances the pH in the formula, which means that no preservatives are needed! The minerals are extracted from trona ore, a mineral that is found near the Green River area.
• Jade Lemon essential oil: Jade Lemon has a unique lemon-lime scent that is pleasing and uplifting. Its wonderful, zesty fragrance is clean and inviting.
• Bergamot essential oil: Bergamot’s aroma is tart yet sweet and uplifting yet relaxing, making it a popular oil in perfumes, cosmetics, and lotions. In addition to its scent, Bergamot has attracted attention for its cleansing properties, and it’s often used as a luxurious ingredient in shampoos, soaps, and cleansers.
• Thieves essential oil blend: Thieves is a powerful combination of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils for an aromatic blend that fills any space with a rich, spicy aroma. It includes the naturally occurring constituents trans-cinnamaldehyde, limonene, and eucalyptol. It’s known for its cleansing properties, and it neutralizes and purifies odors.”
You guys. This dish soap is amazing. I’ve been using it for a year or so, and honestly, my dishes have never been cleaner! And the best part? I stretch this dish soap like a rubber band! I’ve shared this before, but I’ll do it again because it’s just so great!
I used a mason jar to hold the excess the first time, but now I keep an empty Thieves dish soap bottle handy for this. I put 1/5 of the dish soap into my dish soap bottle, add 1 Tblsp. of Baking Soda, and then top off with very warm water. This means that my one bottle of dish soap lasts SO much longer, and my dishes are still SO sparkly and clean!
• At 250pv, Thieves Fruit & Veggie Soak, and the Thieves Foaming Hand Soap join this ridiculous ensemble of free (yes, FREE) products you will receive this month with a qualifying order!’
Thieves Fruit & Veggie Soak
This hasn’t been featured on the YL Training page lately, but the video that I’ve posted below DOES share a bit about this, so make sure you watch that! This soak combines all the great things we love about Thieves in a concentrated soak that is specially designed to clean off your fruits and veggies without leaving behind any film or residue! Just add 2 Tblsps. for every gallon of water, cover your produce for 1-2 minutes then rinse clean! Your fruit is now ready to go for any member of your family to grab on the go!
Thieves Foaming Hand Soap
“Thieves Foaming Hand Soap is a perfect addition to any room in your home. This amazing product lets you pump, rinse, and get on your way without harsh, drying detergents. Plus, you’ll love the lingering citrus-spice aroma of our proprietary Thieves blend of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils.
Here are five reasons we all LOVE Thieves Foaming Hand Soap:
1. Gently cleanses and conditions the skin with a blend of Thieves, Lemon, and Orange essential oils, as well as aloe vera.
2. Leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed but never overdried.
3. Made with a plant-based, instant-foam formula of natural origin to clean the skin.
4. Instant foam makes it easy to foam and rinse.
5. Does not contain sulfates, dyes, synthetic fragrances, or harsh chemicals.”
I love this foaming hand soap! I’m kind of a sucker for Mason jars, so I found a foaming pump top for Mason jars, and now my Thieves foaming hand soap sits in my bathroom in a cute little Mason jar. It’s too perfect!
“Kunzea is grown along the coasts of Australia and Tasmania. This shrub boasts fragrant white and pink flowers that often attract native insects, birds, and small animals. Kunzea essential oil is steam-distilled from the leaves and green branchlets of the plant and offers many amazing benefits. This clean, spicy, and woodsy aroma will uplift any environment when diffused. It also contains high levels of alpha-pinene and eucalyptol—which help to soothe fatigued muscles and reduce the appearance of blemishes. Kunzea has comparable properties and uses to Tea Tree oil but offers a more pleasant aroma and milder feel when applied topically.
We particularly love diffusing Kunzea while studying, but it is also great to help purify the air from unwanted odors—so diffuse it while cleaning out the fridge or doing other chores that involve distasteful smells.
• Incorporate it into your skin care routine by adding a drop to your moisturizer or by applying topically to areas as needed.
• Add to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and use in after-workout massage to help soothe fatigued muscles.
• Add to your daily face regimen and apply topically to skin to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
• Apply topically to your chest for a refreshing respiratory experience.
• Rid your living spaces of distasteful smells with this clean aroma.”
Thieves Household Cleaner with YL-branded microfiber towels!
“Did you know it’s possible to replace all the different household cleaners in your home with ONE bottle of cleaner that can do it all? Thieves Household Cleaner is formulated with our powerful Thieves essential oil blend and is a concentrated, versatile solution that you can use to clean every room in your home! Thieves Household Cleaner uses naturally derived, plant-based ingredients and doesn’t include any harsh or dangerous chemicals like many traditional cleaning products.
This all-purpose cleaner can clean just about anything and will be your go-to cleaner of choice. Use it on your countertops, floors, furniture, windows, and walls, in your oven, around your toilet, and on almost any surface that needs cleaning! Wherever you use it, you’ll feel good knowing it’s safe to use around everyone in your family, including pets!
What is in Thieves Household Cleaner? Thieves Household Cleaner is infused with our famous Thieves essential oil blend, as well as added lemon essential oil. When you look at the label, you may notice a few ingredients that you might not be familiar with, including sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate, disodium 2-sulfolaurate, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, and alkyl polyglucosides . . . have no fear! These ingredients are simply plant-based surfactants, which are added for their cleansing properties.
To use Thieves Cleaner, simply dilute with water according to your cleaning needs. For instance, if you want to do heavier cleaning (in places like toilets, grout, or showers), add more Thieves Household cleaner and less water. For milder cleaning, like daily spills on the counter, we recommend a lighter ratio—more water, less cleaner. Young Living has made it easy for you and has included recommended dilution measurements right on the bottle.”
You guys. This is the only cleaner that I use in my house. I love that I only have to look for one bottle of cleaner in the house when I have a clean up job to take care of. And I love that I don’t have to worry about my pets, or any visiting little fingers getting into my cleaning cupboard! Not to mention that this cleaner cleans with NO nasty chemical smells, no yucky residue, and it leaves behind the refreshing, delicious aroma of Thieves!!
As promised, here’s a link to the video that walks you through everything that we just talked about!! March Promo Video
If you have any questions, or want to add anything that YOU love about these products, we would love to hear about it!!!!!