Everything has an electrical frequency. Frequency is defined as the measurable rate of electrical energy that is constant between any two points.
In 1992, Bruce Tainio of Tainio Technology, an independent division of Eastern State University in Cheny Washington, developed new equipment that was able to measure the biofrequency of humans and food. Using this biofrequency monitor, he was also able to determine the relationship between frequency and disease. He discovered that the average frequency of the human body during daytime hours is between 62 and 68 MHz. His studies further revealed that the immune system is compromised when the frequency drops. His findings are astounding!
- Average human brain: 72-90 MHz.
- Genius brain: 80-82 MHz.
- Human body (daytime): 62-68 MHz.
- Cold symptoms begin: 58 MHz.
- Flu symptoms begin: 57 MHz.
- Candida overgrowth: 55 MHz.
- Susceptible to Epstein-Barr: 52 MHz.
- Susceptible to Cancer: 42 MHz.
- Death begins: 25 MHz.
- Processed/canned foods: 0 MHz.
- Fresh produce: up to 15 MHz.
- Dry herbs: 12-22 MHz.
- Fresh herbs: 20-27 MHz.
- Essential oils: 52-320 MHz.
Clinical research shows that pure, therapeutic grade essential oils have the highest frequency of any natural substance known to man, creating an environment in which disease, bacteria, virus and fungi cannot live.
American inventor Nikola Tesla (1856-1943), a pioneer of electrical technology, said that if you could eliminate certain outside frequencies that interfered in our bodies, we would have greater resistance toward disease. Dr. Robert O. Becker, M.D., in his book The Body Electric, states that the health of an individual can be determined by the frequency of that person’s body. And Albert Szent-Gyorgyi, Nobel Laureate in medicine (1937) said, “In every culture and in every medical tradition before ours, healing was accomplished by moving energy.”
Another doctor and scientist, Dr. Royal Raymond Rife, M.D., believed that every disease has a frequency. He found that certain frequencies can prevent the development of disease and that others would destroy disease. Substances with higher frequency will destroy diseases of a lower frequency. He developed a frequency generator in the late 1920’s, and began experiencing tremendous success treating terminal cancer patients. In 1934, the University of Southern California appointed a Special Medical Research Committee to bring terminal cancer patients from Pasadena County Hospital to Dr. Rife’s San Diego clinic for treatment. After 90 days of treatment with frequency, 86.5% of the patients had been completely cured, and after 4 weeks of adjusted treatment, the remaining 13.5% also responded. The total recovery rate using Dr. Rife’s technology was 100%!
Shortly thereafter, following an unsuccessful attempt by pharmaceutical companies to buy out his research and equipment, Dr. Rife’s office was ransacked, his research paperwork stolen, and his frequency generator destroyed.
Another very interesting part of Bruce Tainio’s study measured the frequency fluctuations within the human body as different substances were introduced, one of them being coffee. In this study, a 26-year old male and a 24-year old male were both measured at 66 MHz. The first man simply held a cup of coffee (without drinking any) and his frequency dropped to 58 MHz. in 3 seconds. The coffee was then removed, and he inhaled an aroma of essential oils. Within 21 seconds, his frequency had returned to 66 MHz. The second man took a sip of the coffee, and his frequency dropped to 52 MHz, also in 3 seconds. With him, no essential oils were used, and it took 3 days for his frequency to return to the original 66 MHz.
This same study also demonstrated the influence that thoughts have on our frequency. Negative thoughts lowered the measured frequency by 12 MHz and positive thoughts raised the measured frequency by 10 MHz. It was also discovered that prayer and meditation increased the measured frequency levels by 15 MHz.
According to a report (Epidemiology, May 2001; 11:345-349), psychological stress, particularly the chronic type that generally accompanies a person with a negative outlook, is a risk factor for contracting colds. Researchers surveyed more than 1,100 Spanish university staff and students at regular intervals over a period of one year. They study focused on different types of stress, including stress from major life events, perceived stress, having a negative outlook, or having an anxious or compulsive personality. This study revealed that those with a negative outlook and those who believed they were under stress were nearly three times as likely to develop a cold, regardless of their intake of vitamin C and zinc or their drinking and smoking habits.
We are living beings, created to resonate Divine life. The more we fill ourselves with life, whether it be in the form of living food, essential oils, herbs, positive thoughts or prayer, the healthier and happier we will be!