The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and the air has that fresh scent of spring! What if you could bring that scent indoors to not only freshen your home but also improve your health at the same time?
I love diffusing scents like Lavender, Geranium, and Bergamot this time of year. Not only does it clean the air in our home after a long winter, but it also supports our mood and emotions, creating a positive, uplifting atmosphere!
I will be talking more about the benefits of diffusing, but before we dive into that…
NEW MEMBER NOTE!
New to the team? Star or flag this message so you can refer back to it all month long! This is what I will cover:
- General/team announcements & class dates
- Featured products of the month
- Business oil of the month
- Monthly YL promos
Live Your Passion Rally!
WOW!! Did you enjoy a local or online rally over the weekend? If not…you can still check out our team one here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VErally
This link should take you to all the NEW products: www.youngliving.com/April2019LYPRNewProducts
::::::Upcoming Online Classes::::::
Oils of Ancient Scripture:
Essential Oils 101:
Skincare for Your Skin Type:
:::::Upcoming In-Person Events:::::
Essential Oils 101:
Be sure and LIKE our page Follow along this month on our Lighthouse Essentials Facebook Page for education and encouragement: https://www.facebook.com/LighthouseEssentials/
Scents of the Season
Diffusing essential oils is a great way to bring the outdoors in and allows you to remove harmful candles and air fresheners from your home. Essential oils not only make your space smell amazing, but they have added health benefits as well!
When you diffuse or inhale essential oils, they go directly to the emotional center of your brain, making them perfect for shifting your mood. Use your oils to feel happy, calm, inspired, and refreshed and create an aroma to perfectly match the scent of the season!
Here are some recipes perfect for spring using just your starter kit oils:
Fresh & Clean
4 drops Citrus Fresh
3 drops Lemon
Relax & Refreshed
4 drops Stress Away
2 drops Lemon
Breath of Fresh Air
4 drops Raven
2 drops Peppermint
Featured/Business Oil of the Month: Abundance
If you are looking for more family time, date nights, health, happiness, money, or more of anything else, I highly recommend using Abundance oil every day.
Abundance is a powerful blend of eight essential oils that magnifies the vibration and energy needed to usher abundance into every area of your life.
To use Abundance, place 3 drops into the palm of your hand. Use the opposite hand to make 3 clockwise circles with your fingertips to activate the oil. Apply to your forehead, temples, back of neck, wrists, or anywhere else you feel led. Then cup your hands over your nose and take 3 deep breaths.
PRO TIP: Pair Abundance with other oils such as Humility, Acceptance, Believe or Gratitude. All of these are needed to bring about the Abundance in our lives we desire.
Young Living April Promotional Items:
The flowers are blooming, the sun is shining, and spring is here! Now that your days are filled with warmer breezes, walks outside, and renewed energy, you’ll need essential oils to match. Check out everything that you can get FREE this month!
400 PV Level – Retail Value $198.35
Goldenrod, 5 ml
- Relive springtime adventures with Goldenrod! Add a few drops of this grassy, sweet-smelling oil to your diffuser at night and you’ll slip into soothing dreams of simpler times.
- Radiant look? Yes, please! Mix this spring-scented oil with your face wash and your skin will look fresher and firmer in no time!
Dream Catcher, 5 ml
- Chase creativity with Dream Catcher™! Plug in your diffuser and add this blend for surprising citrus scents and decadent floral notes that will inspire you the way a gorgeous garden does.
- Whether you’re climbing an actual mountain or a metaphorical one, breathe in the aroma of this light and bright blend for a quick burst of motivation as you run after your hopes and dreams.
Lavender Calming Bath Bombs, 4 pk.
- Seek renewal this spring! Relax in a Lavender-scented bath that also treats your skin to ultra-hydrating ingredients.
- Soothe and soften the wear and tear on your skin with a soak in a bath that’s as fresh as it is floral after a long day or adventure.
Tangerine, 15 ml
- Let’s roll down the windows! Soak cotton balls with this uplifting scent and stash them in your car vents so the smell of tangerines will forever recall bliss-filled road trips.
- Find daily gratitude with Tangerine! Rub this zesty-smelling oil, mixed with V-6™, on your temples each night as you give thanks for the sun, the moon, and all the stars.**
Lemon, 15 ml
- Diffuse Lemon oil so your house can smell like it’s nestled in a lemon grove while it beats back odors at the same time.
- Spring cleaning that actually smells like spring? We’ve got you covered. Add Lemon to your plant-based cleaning products for a living space that smells as good as it looks!
Vetiver, 5 ml
- Summer’s just around the corner! Use the exotic aroma of Vetiver to wrap up finals, big projects, and major deadlines so you can head on vacation worry free!
- While you’re jumping in and out of pools, lakes, and oceans, you’ll want to go makeup free! Put your best face forward and use Vetiver as a part of your skincare routine.
Bonus Essential Rewards Exclusives*
Clary Sage, 5 ml*
- Get stunning hair that even mermaids will envy! Add Clary Sage to your shampoo for hair that looks as healthy as the sun is bright.
- Combine this herbaceous and slightly honey-scented oil with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage into your shoulders after a stressful day.
10 Essential Rewards points*
- Use these 10 Essential Rewards points to get sunny-weather favorites like Lavender Lip Balm and Lemon Vitality™ essential oil.
- Note: Points can take up to three days to be credited to accounts.
*Receive both of these ER Exclusives when your 190+ PV order is placed through the Essential Rewards program, which is the best way to save money and support your health. If you need more details on this, let me know!
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
If you can dream it, you can build it! Dream bigger than ever! From April 1-July 31, Help 5 will be temporarily paused as we roll out a new and exciting promotion. So while you won’t see the Help 5 tracker in the VO during this time, you’ll still have the chance to build your business using Help 5 habits! Read all about the Dream 1000 in your Virtual Office under Member Resources.
Abundant Blessings to you,
John and Sherry Root
*Lighting the Way to Wellness, Purpose, and Abundance…bringing Glory to God in All Things*