10 ways to use Northern Lights Black Spruce
- Wear this calm and serene scent as a charming cologne or layer it with Lavender or Neroli for a perfumed pick-me-up.
- Dilute with V-6™ or another carrier oil and apply to the bottoms of your feet, spine, and the base of your neck to infuse your evening with the tranquil aroma of nature.
- Add a few drops to your favorite lotion or face cream to boost moisture as you dream about adventure in the Canadian Rockies.
- Combine a few drops of Northern Lights Black Spruce with a complementary aroma like Cedarwood or Lavender for a massage oil reminiscent of a woodland spa.
In Your Diffuser
Take off to the Canadian forest by diffusing this serene scent in your home, car, or office.
- Diffuse during quiet moments alone to bring the feeling of wide open spaces to your meditation practice.
- Try our diffuser blend for a crisp, deep, woodsy smell:
5 drops Northern Lights Black Spruce
3 drops Cardamom
2 drops Lemon
- Fill your car diffuser with NLBS before your commute or carpooling duty for its restful aroma.
- Try a Young Living essential oil blend featuring this complex scent such as Shutran™, R.C.™, or Harmony™.
In Your Beard and Hair
The moisturizing properties of NLBS make it a great addition to your beard oil or hair serum.
- Capture its refreshing scent in a beard oil by adding a few drops of Northern Lights Black Spruce and Copaiba to a lightweight carrier oil. Check out our beard-taming tips for even more ideas!
- Add a few drops to your conditioner to bring the sensation of cool mountain breezes to your morning shower.
What’s your favorite way to use Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil?
Tell us in the comments!