Dairy-Free Dark Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- Ice and water (for ice bath)
- 8 ounces filtered water
- 10 ounces bittersweet 70 percent chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Yacon Syrup(optional)
- 3–4 drops Peppermint Vitality™ essential oil
- In a medium saucepan, bring filtered water to a boil. Turn off heat and add Yacon Syrup and chocolate.
- Whisk until completely melted and smooth.
- Add Peppermint Vitality and whisk again.
- Pour melted chocolate into the mixing bowl in the ice bath and whisk vigorously until mixture becomes thick and ribbon-like.
- Spoon mousse into petite serving cups or ramekins and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Garnish with a light dusting of powdered sugar and sprig of fresh mint.
Please share your favorite recipe using Young Living Essential Oils with our other readers. Let’s build our Recipe Book together. Just leave you recipe in the “Comment Section”.