Well I guess I can say that I’ve always had an independent streak, but I wouldn’t necessarily say I’ve always been bold. I can be bold in extreme times of need, but I tend not to be in everyday life.
Life has a way of making us who we are today. The “School of Hard Knocks” can either wear us down to a smaller version of who we are, or it can sharpen our edges…and that can make us a stronger person to face whatever may come. God has a way of taking the bad and turning he ashes of it into beauty.
Through it all we can decide to throw in the towel, so to speak, or make a conscious decision to live a joyful life in spite of it all. There are five ways to be bolder every day, in the current situation, that may help you adapt to a new life. If you are on your own and feeling lonely, here are three things that may help to onward to that joyful life.
(1) Put something joyful in front of you…something you’ve always wanted to do.
(2) Declutter your life…get rid of the unnecessary stuff. Decluttering doesn’t mean through everything away. For example, all those boxes of photos can be loaded to a memory stick or a DVD disc. Share any ideas with us that you may have to declutter. I know, there are some thigs that we sometimes cannot part with, decluttering gives you a sense of freedom.
(3) Get fit…exercise, eat right, drink lots of water. You may even want to add Young Living Essential Oils and/or their other nutritional products along the way.
(4) Adjust your attitude…I am sure you have heard the saying “Attitude of Gratitude”. The power of positive thinking changes your core belief system. This may seem impossible, but with the help of God, it can be done!
Ephesians 5:20 “…always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
(5) Join In…What if our anxiety outweighs our strength? There are going to be times when we think we can’t don’t let the word can’t take control of your life. YOU CAN! I pray that along your journey you will seek God to equip you with the boldness you need.
And just to let you know Young Living has essential oils to help you in your journey, oils like Abundance, Acceptance, Forgiveness, Stress Away, Build Your Dream, Divine, Release and many others.
Friend you can do this! If you like you can share our journey as you walk it out in the comment section below.