While looking for a one of my usual Young Living products, I came across IlluminEyes. Now I have been using Young Living essential oils and supplements for several years now. Knowing that Young Living is always adding new product, I should not have been surprised to find IlluminEyes. IlluminEyes has been added to my next order. Being in my senior years I was excited to see this product. No matter what your age, you may want to consider IlluminEyes to your wellness routine.
IlluminEyes was formulated with your eyes in mind. Not only did Young Living want to bring you a supplement that protects your eye health and skin, but we also wanted to formulate it with the very best ingredients.
That’s why IlluminEyes is made without any synthetic ingredients or artificial colors and a vegetarian-friendly formula. The vitamin A comes from naturally occurring beta-carotene, the vitamin C comes from acerola cherries, and the lutein and zeaxanthin are sourced from marigold flower extract.
IlluminEyes supports your eyes and skin with the powerful ingredients in IlluminEyes! Featuring lutein and zeaxanthin, this proprietary formula helps reduce eye strain, protects eyes from damaging blue light, and maintains vibrant skin. IlluminEyes can also help support your eye health in the long-term—vitamins A and C both have properties that may help reduce eye health deterioration commonly related to age.*
Features & Benefits of IlluminEyes
- Protects eyes from damaging blue light*
- Improves visual performance*
- Helps protect and maintain proper eye health*
- Helps support vision in low light settings*
- Helps reduce eye fatigue and eye strain*
- Increases macular pigment optical density*
- May help reduce eye health deterioration common with age*
- Maintains healthy looking skin*
- Helps support skin strength and durability*
Key Ingredients of IlluminEyes
- Vitamin A (beta-carotene)
- Vitamin C (acerola cherry)
- Lutein (marigold flower)
- Zeaxanthin (marigold flower)
- Wolfberry (Lycium barbarum) fruit powder
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.