You can’t get patience in a bottle, but this relaxing aroma is the next best thing.
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a scent that’s a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. It’s this dynamic aroma that has made the flower a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products. As one of our most popular products, Lavender oil is a great beginner oil and a must for every home.
Lavender essential oil isn’t just a favorite because of its classic scent—it’s also highly versatile. From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse many areas of your life.
How to Use:
Topical: Apply drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
1. (Calming) Rub Lavender oil on the feet for a calming effect on the body.
2. (Sleep Aid) Rub a drop of Lavender oil on your palms and smooth on your pillow to help you sleep.
3. (Bee Sting/Insect Bite) Put a drop of Lavender oil on a bee sting or inset bite to stop itching and reduce swelling.
4. (Minor Burns) Put 2-3 drops Lavender oil on a minor burn to decrease pain.
5. (Cuts) Drop Lavender oil on cut to stop bleeding, clean wound and kill bacteria.
6. (Eczema/Dermatitis) Mix several drops of Lavender oil with V-6 Vegetable Oil and use topically on eczema and dermatitis.
7. (Motion Sickness) To alleviate the symptoms of motion sickness, place a drop of Lavender oil to end of tongue, behind the ears or around the navel.
8. (Nosebleed) To stop a nosebleed, put a drop of Lavender oil on a tissue and wrap it around a small chip of ice. Push the tissue covered ice chip up under the middle of the top lip to the base of the nose and hold as long as comfortable or until the bleeding stops. (do not freeze the lip or gum).
9. (Scar Tissue) To reduce or minimize the formation of scar tissue, massage Lavender oil on and around the affected area.
10. (Deodorant) Rub 2-4 drops Lavender oil over armpit area to act as a deodorant.
11. (Dandruff) Rub several drops of Lavender oil into the scalp to help eliminate dandruff.
12. (Cold Sores) Put a drop of Lavender oil on a cold score.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily for a relaxing aroma.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil
† 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
For Young Living, the non-negotiable benchmarks for delivering a product that their members can feel great about are multifaceted, exacting, and—above all—concrete. Young Living is proud to offer an extensive line of authentic, essential oil-infused solutions that represent the best of nature—all purity, no compromises—through the standards of their groundbreaking Seed to Seal® program.” Young Living Essential Oils are the only oils I use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Consult a physician before starting any weight-management or exercise program.