Are you’re dealing with . . .
- Sleeping problems
- Everyday Stress
- Can’t relax
Have you heard of “self care”?
For years I’ve been telling people “mothers in particular” you can’t really love or care for others unless you care for and love yourself.
What does this mean? It means taking time for yourself, whether it’s praying, exercising, eating right, spending quality time with friends, or just being alone.
So let’s look at what “self care” really means and how can fit it into your life, and what oils or supplements may help.
I use Essential oils to help with self care, they are practical and have real benefits, they smell pleasant, and can help support a restful night’s sleep. How you ask?
This is what can help support a restful night’s sleep and how to use.
- Diffuse Lavender, Peace & Calming, RutaVala, Valerian, Stress Away, or Roman Chamomile. Or you can rub on the bottom of your feet or down your spine. (dilute with massage oil to help spread better)
- Take a bath with 1/4 cup Epsom salt with 10 drops Young Living Geranium or Lavender.
- Use Young Living SleepEssence (1-2 gel caps 30-60 minutes before bed)
- My favorites to diffuse Young Living Gathering, Sacred Mountain, Dream Catcher. Inner Child and Trauma Life, or White Angelica (I have many favorites and use many different oils)
- For Hormone-related sleep issues, Young Living Myrtle diffused or applied topically is very supportive.
Here are a few recipes I use to help support a restful night’s sleep.
I only recommend using Young Living oils.
Blend #1 Mix together
6 drops Citrus Fresh
6 drops lavender or 6 drops Peace & Calming.
I apply this to my big toes, the bottom of my feet and 2 drops around my navel 3 drops on the back of my neck.
Blend #2 Mix together
2 drops Roman Chamomile
6 drops Geranium
3 drops lemon
4 drops Sandalwood
Add 6 drops of this mixture to your bedtime bath, after bath add the remaining to 2 tsp of massage oil and massage to big toes, bottom of feet and the back of your neck.
The interesting thing about essential oils is that they don’t just serve one purpose – they serve many purposes, you can massage with them, use them in beauty regimens, use as cleaners, ingest the vitality line, diffuse them, cook with them (the vitality line) just to name a few.
Want to learn more? Have a class? contact me here or go to yldist.com/oils2u4u or just keep watching me here I’ll be doing more lives and giving more information on Young Living products and how they can be supportive to your whole body system.
P.S. I am not a doctor and am only giving my opinion on products I use and have used. Please get yourself some reference guides so you too can enjoy the benefits of essential oils and Young Living products