It’s finally FALL Y’ALL!!!
Even though the weather is still in the 90’s here, I’m super excited about the season changing.
Halloween and Thanksgiving will be here before you know it!
I like to plan our holidays well in advance…like REALLY far in advance. If I’m not early…I’m late. Everything from the holiday decor to the food/drinks to the guest list…deciding on what I’m going to buy – I mean make from William Sonoma 😉 .
Here are 3 unique recipes for your fall gatherings that will be a crowd-pleasing hit!
1. Spiced Pumpkin Creamer
YUM 😛 !!! This Spiced Pumpkin Creamer recipe is super easy, lasts up to 7 days in the refrigerator and all natural/organic ingredients if you choose. Toss the processed store bought garbage in the trash!
The added essential oils gives this creamer a truly unique flavor. Ideal for anyone who loves pumpkin spiced everything!
A definite seasonal favorite in my opinion.
- Ginger Vitality – distilled from the root of the ginger plant and lends itself to a wide variety of applications.
Used as both a flavoring in the kitchen and as a dietary supplement, Ginger Vitality oil is a distinct and versatile oil that’s great to keep on hand.
Ginger Vitality essential oil benefits are derived from its naturally occurring constituents zingiberene and beta-phellandrene, making it a key ingredient in DiGize™, Digest & Cleanse™, EndoGize™, ICP™, and Essentialzymes-4™.
No matter if it’s included in a sweet or savory dish, Ginger Vitality essential oil stands out from the crowd.
Other Uses for Ginger Vitality Essential Oils:
- Add a drop to your tea for a nice, soothing hot drink.
- Dip a toothpick in Ginger Vitality and add it to your stir-fry for a zing of exotic flavor.
- Ginger Vitality makes a great dietary supplement! Add a drop to a vegetarian gel capsule to support normal digestion*.
- Add a spicy twist to a refreshing classic! Try adding a few drops of Ginger Vitality to a pitcher of fresh-squeezed lemonade.
- Mix a few drops of Ginger Vitality with your marinades and salad dressings to add a warm, spicy note.
Link to Ginger Vitality.
2. Butternut Squash Soup
Take your culinary skills up a notch with this Butternut Squash Soup recipe. The depth of flavor from the added essential oils will leave your guests asking for your secret ingredient.
There’s nothing better than a warm bowl of Butternut Squash Soup on a cool Fall day ♥.
- Clove Vitality – the concentrated distillation of the same distinct, spicy cloves that have been used in kitchens for thousands of years.
Perfect for adding flavor to both sweet and savory dishes, Clove Vitality oil includes the naturally occurring constituent eugenol and is beloved for its use as a dietary supplement.
When taken as a supplement, Clove Vitality essential oil promotes a healthy immune response* and may support overall wellness*, making it an important part of our Thieves®, ImmuPower™, Inner Defense™, and Longevity™ formulas.*
Other Uses for Clove Vitality Essential Oils:
- Support your healthy immune system* every day or as needed by adding a drop of Clove Vitality to a vegetarian capsule and taking as a daily dietary supplement.
- Substitute Clove Vitality for the ground spice in recipes.
- Bring gingerbread, molasses cookies, and spice cake to life by adding a drop to the batter.
- Combine Clove Vitality with the Vitality oils Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, and Nutmeg in homemade cider or wassail recipes.
- Try adding a drop of Clove Vitality to a warm bowl of oatmeal for a tasty, comforting start to your day.
Link to Clove Vitality.
- Cinnamon Bark Vitality – is a concentrated and potent flavor that complements a variety of classic culinary treats.
Not only is Cinnamon Bark Vitality oil used for its unique and spicy notes in recipes, but it’s also a great dietary supplement and important part of Thieves®, Abundance™, and Inner Defense® essential oil blends.
Using Cinnamon Vitality oil brings a warm taste and sensation to your favorite dishes.
Taking Cinnamon Bark Vitality essential oil as a dietary supplement can support healthy digestion and help maintain a healthy immune system.
Other Uses for Cinnamon Bark Vitality Essential Oil:
- Dilute 1–2 drops with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex in a vegetarian gel capsule and take as a dietary supplement to support your regular digestion.*
- Turn your NingXia Red® shot into a “Hot Shot” by adding a drop or two of Cinnamon Bark Vitality.
- Take a banana smoothie to a sweet new level with a drop of Cinnamon Bark Vitality.
- Use a drop to spice up your hot cereal.
- Substitute Cinnamon Bark Vitality in any recipe that calls for ground cinnamon.
Link to Cinnamon Bark Vitality.
3. Cinnamon Rolls
What’s better than homemade Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast or dessert during a Fall gathering?!
*Also, I prefer coconut oil instead of shortening and almond/coconut milk instead of dairy milk 🙂 .
- Orange Vitality – has a clean, refreshing scent and flavor and contains the naturally occurring constituent limonene.
Young Living uses it in many products, such as NingXia Red® and the proprietary wellness supplement ImmuPro™.
Embrace the versatility of Orange Vitality essential oil as a culinary tool by using it in your cooking to brighten up or complement dishes with its citrus flavor.
Use it in baked goods for an acidic contrast to the sweetness of desserts and baked goods.
Keep your body hydrated by adding a few drops of Orange Vitality oil and other Vitality oils such as Ginger Vitality to your water for a burst of flavor. Orange Vitality combines well with other fruity flavors, making it the perfect addition to smoothies, drinks, and NingXia Red.
Other Uses for Orange Vitality Essential Oil:
- Support your wellness daily by adding 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and taking as a dietary supplement.
- Use in culinary dishes—sweet or savory—for added flavor and zest.
- Add 2–3 drops to a water bottle or glass of water for flavor, or mix it with other Vitality essential oils for various flavor combinations. Infusing water with dietary essential oils is a great option for anyone who struggles swallowing pills and capsules.
Link to Orange Vitality.
To learn more about Young Living’s Vitality oils, subscribe to my blog below and follow me on Facebook and Instagram.
Happy Fall Y’all!!!