Lemon is best known for it’s ability to cleanse the body and is widely used to support the immune system, to rejuvenate energy, purify skin and lift the spirits. The secret to lemon’s success appears to be d-limonene, a powerful antioxidant to support the immune system
- Drink it. One drop in warm water is refreshing and cleansing. A perfect time to support your liver as it looks for hydration in the morning.
- Stinky laundry? Add a drop of lemon essential oil in your laundry to prevent that musty smell
- Add a drop to your facial wash for an even skin tone.
- A great toner – combine 5 drops of lemon and 5 drops of tea tree in a 4 oz bottle of witch-hazel (glass bottle only please)
- Got a label that won’t come off? Add a drop of lemon and rub off with a paper towel. No need for Goo Gone!
- Smelly garbage disposal? Add a cup of baking soda with 5-10 drops of lemon and wash it away.
- Diffuse Lemon for an uplifting sense.
- Lemon bars! One of my favorite treats: here’s my recipe
- Clean tarnished silver with a drop of lemon oil
- Stained tea or coffee? a drop of lemon oil will clean it up.
- Add 10 drops of lemon oil with 16 oz of vinegar for a natural cleaner good for mirrors and glass too!
- Refresh yourself all day with a drop of lemon in your water (glass only please)
- Clean fresh fruits and vegetables by soaking them in a bowl of water with 3-5 drops of lemon essential oil.
Who doesn’t love the smell of lemon?