Your liver is one of you most crucial organs. It is the only visceral organ that possesses the remarkable capacity to regenerate (1)
I have been using the following blend topically on the the skin under my ‘Girls’, where my liver is, morning and night following the Gall Bladder Cleanse.
In a 1 oz dropper bottle add the following essential oils and top off with a carrier oil. I used coconut oil.
- 6 drops Carrot Seed essential oil – supports the repair, regeneration and detoxification of liver cells.
- 6 drops German Chamomile essential oil – stimulates bile secretions and supports liver detox.
- 6 drops Cypress essential oil – stimulates and supports the regulation of liver secretions and supports cleansing and detoxification.
- 6 drops Juniper Berry essential oil – supports the circulatory system in its toxin-purging function which aides the liver by relieving some of its burden.
- 10 drops Geranium essential oil – aides the liver by expanding the liver’s bile ducts which helps with detox. Geranium is considered to be a powerful liver tonic.
- 10 drops Rosemary essential oil– supports enhanced bile flow and reduces excess plasma liver enzymes. This can help to prevent toxic overload.
10 drops Ginger essential oil – helps support the elimination of a fatty liver and stimulates liver secretions.
- 10 drops of Helichrysm – known for its rejuvenating properties
We change the oil in our car to keep it running well, we change the filter in our AC, what do we do to support our bodies?