The unsavory fact that loos stink. Especially when someone has been number 2. We don’t use matches, candles or air fresheners so this is what we use.
(It also cleans that awful ring around the toilet).
- 3 cups baking soda
- 1 cup of citric acid
- 1 tablespoon of Thieves dishsoap
- 1-2 tablesppons of water
- 20 -30 drops of essential oil. I use Purification, but you could use Thieves or Citrus Fresh. I would stay away from anything Floral as it doesn’t cover up the stink, it just makes it smell like poop and flowers.
- Add all the ingredients to a glass or stainless mixing bowl adding the water last.
- When you add the water, it’s going to foam up. Mix. It will Foam, mix again. The mixture should resemble wet sand but it will continue to rise. I stir some more and let it dry out a bit.
- Push the mixture into ice cube trays. If it rises, push it down. You will feel the pressure when it will stick. It gets hard.
- Let try overnight.
Just add one to the loo after you have flushed.
Tip: You can use the same recipe with RC or Raven for shower pucks to wake you up in the morning 🙂