I often forget how wonderful and soothing RC is. I have this wool square I knitted in my car for an air freshner and I recently added RC to it. Not sure why (I normally use purification), it just spoke to me. I am learning to go with the flow and let the universe do the talking! My car smelled divine. I almost couldn’t wait to drive!
Young Livings description of RC: R.C.™ Essential Oil Blend is a unique combination of Cypress, Spruce, and three types of Eucalyptus (E. globulus, E. radiata, and E. citriodora) oils, and includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene. Rub R.C. on your feet or chest before exercise to uplift and inspire, or massage three drops on your feet before bedtime to encourage an atmosphere of comfort. R.C. can also be used in place of Aroma Siez™ in Young Living’s Raindrop Technique®.
Lets take a closer look at the oils in this amazing blend.
Cypress essential oil Cypress is supportive to the immune system and circulatory system. It is an emotionally grounding oil.
Spruce essential oil offers immune and hormone support. It’s very emotionally balancing and grounding.
Eucalyptus globulus essential oil contains the key constituent 1,8-Cineole (Eucalyptol). Immune supporting. It is supportive to the lungs and sinuses. Supportive to sore muscles on occasion, after a typical work out. Its also known for its cleansing abilities. Versatile!
Eucalyptus radiata essential oil also high in Eucalyptol constituent, so similar properties to globulus. A slightly sweeter scent.
Eucalyptus citriodora essential oil Also respiratory and immune supporting.
Here are some suggested uses for you. I hope you enjoy them as much as me!
- Add 3 drops to shower bombs for a refreshing wake up! Shower bomb recipe
- Apply to the chest before the gym for an invigorating workout
- Add a couple of drops to your AC filter once the doors get closed to create a warm fresh air feeling in the house.
- Diffuse for a calm yet invigorating aroma
- Add 2 drops to your car air freshener (a piece of wool in the air vent)
- Apply to the bottom of the feet to support the circulatory system
- Combine with a carrier oil (coconut, grapeseed or V6) for a post work out massage to sooth sore muscles
- Add drops into your foaming hand soap for cleaning power than smells fresh!
- Apply a drop to the back of the neck for a refreshing wake up.
- Add drops to your home made fabric softener, dryer balls or laundry detergent.
It makes sense that this versatile oil is in the premium starter kit to use for: