Starting with essential oils
How is it that the United States spends the most money on healthcare, and yet still has the one of the lowest life expectancies of all developed nations? (To be specific: $9,400 per capita, 79 years, and 31st.) Harvard Health. In Fact, when faced with a life-threatening situation, only 30% of people make a concerted effort to change their diet and lifestyles. That means 70% do not! Please don’t under estimate the power of a great diet, stress and exercise and limited sugar. It could change your life! Literally!
I honestly believe that if everyone knew the power of essential oils and a chemical free home, they would jump in with both feet blindfolded. My question is, what can I help you learn?
Young Living is not an essential oil company like I thought it was, It’s a wellness company. Every single product uses essential oils to:
- Support the skin in all the skincare products
- Make supplements and nutritionals absorb faster
- Make cleaning products great without any harsh chemicals
- Give you an alternative natural solution to man-made lab solutions.
Before we continue, I do want to say that essential oils don’t cure you. YOU BODY does that. The question is what is your body not getting to help itself? In order to help ourselves, we need to look at some route cause. i.e let’s not put on a band aid and ignore it, let’s look at why.
Our bodies weren’t made to constantly be bombarded with lab created things. In fact, most prescription pharmaceuticals are removed from the market within 10 years after studies show them unsafe. Ancient Secrets of Essential oils
Many (including myself when I started) had no idea about the potency, the gifts they bring and the lifestyle you creep into. You see, when you start small using purification instead of Fabreze because you know Fabreeze contains formaldehyde, you just acquire knowledge and information that resonates. Over time, traditional solutions get switched out for natural solutions that support your body and not just mask conditions and add to your body burden (Over time chemicals your body is exposed to builds up).
So how do you start? One simple step at a time.
Your starter kit has over 1110 drops of awesome. One drop of an essential oil contains approximately 40 Trillion Molecules (40,000,000,000,000,000,000) We have 100 trillion cells in our bodies (which is a lot!).
‘One drop of essential oil contains enough molecules to cover every cell in our body with 400,000 molecules. Considering it only takes ONE molecule of the right kind to open a receptor site and communicate with the DNA to alter cellular function, you can see why even one drop, or inhaling a small about of essential oil can have a profound effect on the body, brain and emotions’ David Stewart, PhD
So here are some simple ways to start slow and easy.
- Leave the soda behind. Add a drop of lemon into your glass of water for a gently detox and a refreshing taste!
- Get a good night’s rest. For those of you laughing at me, I know, I know. Comitt to the process. You can’t heal if you don’t rest. Switch off your phone. Make your bedroom a soothing place. Meditate. Diffuse Lavender. Take a tub. Do what you need to relax and chill out. It might only take 5 mins but could save you years!
- Put all your cleaners in a black trash bag and put them in your garage for one month. (Include the candles and plug ins too). Use Thieves cleaner. I want to hear how different you feel after 1 month. Your sinuses will thank you, your hormones will thank you and you will thank you!
- The daily quota for fruits and veggies is now 18 a day! Supplementation is key. Take your supplements. We are bombarded with oxidative stress and we need antioxidants. Get them. Ningxia is a great place to start.
- Even if it’s just 10 squats a day or a walk around the block. Noone is asking you to run a marathon. (I won’t!)
- Drink your body weight in water. (Flavor it with Citrus fresh or lemon to make it go down easier)
- Think about the things you take and make a list. Do your research and see what you can replace it with.
Your kit has options and oils are versatile. You may not use every single one every single day, in fact, I would be surprised if you do. But when you need them, they will be there for you, like a loyal friend.
- To soothe emotions after a bad day
- To support your immune system when everyone around you has something
- To support your muscles when you over exert yourself
- To chill out at bed time
- To support your tummy when you ate the wrong thing
- To wake you up when you feel dreary and sleepy.