Why I love Valor so much.
There is no secret that valor is one of my absolute Favorite oils and I am jumping up and down it’s back in the premium starter kit. It was in my kit when I started 5 years ago, so stoked that it’s back for everyone to try right off the bat! It’s one of the ones I use every single day and I am about to break down why. I ALWAYS have a bottle on my and mostly add a drop or 2 to my hands, rub my hands together and apply it to the back of my neck and throat. It makes an amazing perfume!
1. I can be a cranky pants. I am a Taurean, passionate, short fused and impatient (with myself) so and so. I use valor almost always when I need to pull my head out of my rear and get on with my day.
2. Valor aligns electric energies.. so when I am out of whack with nerves and gitters, it eases that and calms it down.
3. I present and coach a ton. There are days when I feel like I am an impostor, audience overwhelms me. Those days (or moments) I slather on the valor and remember what my service to the world is. #confidencebuilder #betterthananypeptalk
4. When I play netball or work out hard, my back can go catawhompass. Add a few drops to a bath with panaway helps everything click back to place.
5. As part of Gary Young’s great day protocol it’s step 1. Apply a drop to the wrists and hold your wrists together until you feel balance and alignment. Believe me, you will feel it..See # 2.
6. It’s great along the jaw if you are a gritter!!
7. On the feet (especially the big toe) if you are a snorer….
–Valor Essential Oil balances the spiritual, physical, mental and emotional energies of the body when applied to shoulders and/and feet; or used in conjunction with the Raindrop Technique and massage therapy.
Valor essential oil blend helps balance electrical energies within the body, giving courage, confidence, and self-esteem. It has been found to help the body self-correct its balance and alignment, giving relief.
–When we have more courage to take on new things and/or change, we are better able to release old patterns that are not working for us.
–Valor’s smell is very soothing and calming! Valor may be especially calming and comforting to young children after an overactive and stressful day.
–Spruce Essential Oil is grounding and releasing. It’s like a warm hug and a lullaby to the central nervous system. Calms it all down.
–Frankincense Essential Oil is high in sesquiterpenes which stimulates and oxygenates the limbic system of the brain which helps to elevate our mood and helps us relax. It has the same frequency as the brain, so when your brain is out of whack, use frank to bring it back to the vibration it is supposed to have. Make sense?
–Blue Tansy Essential Oil (Tanacetum annuum) has a slightly sweet and herbaceous aroma. Tansy plants have several species and this one is also called Moroccan Chamomile or Annual Tansy. Emotionally, it combats anger and negative emotions.
–Geranium Essential oil helps you relax. Used traditionally to support the circulatory and nervous systems, a great deal of its strength lies in its ability to revitalize body tissues.
–Camphor Wood Essential Oil
Valor is #1 emotional oil for me.