Freebies for April are so awesome!
You get 10 free points in ADDITION to the ones you would normally get to spend any way you want!!! Kinda cool.
Vetiver Essential Oil is very grounding and the aroma is very earthy. It smells like woods and earth. I think it smells like pot, but a sweet pot. I actually really like the smell. It took me a little while to get used to, but like cedarwood, my body craves it. It’s the ‘Brain Oil’
One of the oils that is highest in sesquiterpenes, vetiver was studied by Dr. Terry Friedmann for improving children’s behavior. I will tell you why. (Sesquiterpene molecules deliver oxygen molecules to cells, like hemoglobin does in the blood. Sesquiterpenes can also erase or de-program miswritten codes in the DNA.)
1. It’s super grounding and calming
2. It’s great for focus. Like if you see squirrels left and right like me, it’s an oil for you.
3. It’s a great bed time oil. Even tho we say focus above, it’s focus in the ‘shut up brain swirls’ way.
4. Diffuse it at bed time
5. Add a few drops to a bath
6. Put a roller on the bottle and roll on your big toe at night
7. It’s super thick so using a roller or dropper is helpful. If you don’t have either of those put it under your arm pit for a couple of mins to warm it up so it drops easier and quicker
8. Diffuser with Lemon for ‘spring rain”
9. Great for the skin too. Especially dry skin patches.
What Chakra is Affected? The heart which aligns the root chakra. Promotes balance of the central nervous system which does not have a specific chakra.
Safe for pets.
So, emotionally vetiver is very grounding and calming; any may support recovering from trauma
Lemon is best known for it’s ability to cleanse the body and is widely used to support the immune system, to rejuvenate energy, purify skin and lift the spirits. The secret to lemon’s success appears to be d-limonene, a powerful antioxidant to support the immune system
- Drink it. One drop in warm water is refreshing and cleansing. A perfect time to support your liver as it looks for hydration in the morning
- Stinky Laundry? Add a drop to your washer or dryer balls
- Add a drop to your facial wash for an even skin tone.
- A great toner – combine 5 drops of lemon and 5 drops of tea tree in a 4 oz bottle of witch-hazel (glass bottle only please)
- Got a label that won’t come off? Add a drop of lemon and rub off with a paper towel. No need for Goo Gone!
- Smelly garbage disposal? Add a cup of baking soda with 5-10 drops of lemon and wash it away.
- Diffuse Lemon for an uplifting sense.
- Lemon bars! One of my favorite treats: here’s my recipe
- Clean tarnished silver with a drop of lemon oil
- Stained tea or coffee? a drop of lemon oil will clean it up.
- Add 10 drops of lemon oil with 16 oz of vinegar for a natural cleaner good for mirrors and glass too!
- Refresh yourself all day with a drop of lemon in your water (glass only please)
- Clean fresh fruits and vegetables by soaking them in a bowl of water with 3-5 drops of lemon essential oil.
Who doesn’t love the smell of lemon
300 PV add Lavender Bath bombs and Dream Catcher
I love to make a pillow spray out of dream catcher. 20 drops dream catcher, 10 drops lavender in a 4 oz spray bottle. Spray your pillows before climbing into bed. It’s dreamy.
400 PV add this Gem. It’s rare right now because the plants are in scarce supply. It’s otherwise out of stock.
It’s a new one to so many soo… The Goldenrod plant has traditionally used to support the circulatory system, urinary tract, and liver function. It is also calming for the body and mind.
Most of us know goldenrod by its bright yellow flowers that bloom towards the end of summer.
It also supports the circulatory system; and may improve liver function and libido.
The energies of goldenrod oil open and release emotional blocks in the root, sacral (and solar plexus) chakras which govern our survival and sexual instincts. Therefore, using this oil will help us let go so life flows; and learn how to forgive and love ourselves on a deeper level.
It will also help us become more accepting of our life experiences rather than be angry, resentful or “pissy” towards them. As we allow for this, our kidney (and bladder) energy expands and starts to flow.
🙏Apply to Root, Sacral and Solar Plexus Chakras.
🙏Diffuse at bed time for unwinding and relaxing
🙏Add to V6 to create a massage aimed to get your body pumping
🙏Apply to the abdomen and lower back / kidney area if you are struggling with #1
🙏Apply to the ankles if you ate too much sodium or ate rich food. #nomorecankles
🙏Apply to the skin for a fresh feel
🙏Add 5 drops to a bath at bed time for skin, inhalation AND circulatory benefits.
🙏Apply a drop to HIM on the inner thigh for Golden Rod 🤭
(Source: Experience essentials and Faye)