You got your starter kit in the mail! Awesome! You are going to love it! You’ve made the decision to support your immune system, support your emotions, support your body, support yourself! Congratulations!
So it’s all in a box and sealed, and you’ve forgotten most of what you learned in class? No worries! Your life lesson in essential oils is just beginning and it’s so much fun. Here are a few ways to get you started.
First thing’s First. Get out the diffuser. Un-box it, take the wrapping off. Fill it with distilled water and set it close to you near a plug. Plug it in.
Unwrap those oils! Take the oils out of the box and open and inhale them all one at a time. Which one speaks to you the loudest right now? Which one smells the nicest to you? Add 5 drops of that one to your diffuser and turn it on. Sit back, inhale deeply (the deep kind that makes your tummy extend). Ohhh and ahhhh in all the right places.
Can’t remember what those oils are for? Who can? There are 11 of them to remember.
1. Lemon. Great to add a drop into your water every morning. Contains D-limonene (google it when you have a few spare minutes). It’s very cleansing and uplifting.
2. Lavender. Supports the Skin – apply topically. Has a calming scent. Try using it as part of your bedtime routine. Diffuse or add to a bath.
3. Peppermint: Uplifting and energizing. Diffuse for a quick pick me up. Supports the digestive system by taking internally. One drop of peppermint oil is the equivalent of 20 cups of peppermint tea. May support performance during exercise – Add a drop to your water bottle.
4. Thieves: Diffuse or apply to the bottoms of feet to support your immune system.
5. Digize: Supports gastrointestinal system comfort* , Promotes healthy bowel function* ,Maintains efficiency of digestive tract*, supports normal digestion. Take internally in a capsule with every meal for digestive benefits.
6. Copaiba: Copaiba is a powerful essential oil from South America that has traditionally been used to aid digestion and support the body’s natural response to injury or irritation. Apply topically or add a drop to your tea to support overall wellness.
7. Frankincense: Frankincense essential oil may help smooth the appearance of fine lines for a more youthful look. Add to your daily skin care regimen to improve the overall appearance of your skin. Great for grounding when diffused / worn.
8. Panaway: Great for supporting the muscular and skeletal system. Rub PanAway essential oil blend across your lower back if you feel discomfort from sitting in front of a computer.Rub PanAway essential oil blend on muscles to help alleviate stressed muscles or other physical discomforts.Rub PanAway essential oil blend on your temples to ease minor head tension.
9. Stress Away: Relaxing and calming aroma, Fresh, sweet, floral aroma. This has to be one of my favorites 🙂 Wear as a perfume, apply to your neck and or wrists and or diffuse when you are having a stressful day.
10. Supports the respiratory system. RC: A unique combination of Cypress, Spruce, and three types of Eucalyptus oils, and includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene. Rub R.C. on your feet or chest before exercise to uplift and inspire, or massage three drops on your feet before bedtime to encourage an atmosphere of comfort. .
11. Purification: Contains citronella, rosemary, lemongrass, lavandin, melaleuca alternifolia, and myrtle. It is one of the most cost-effective ways to purify and cleanse the air, neutralize odors, and freshen laundry.
Whats in your diffuser?
By selecting wholesale member (when you order the kit) you do get 24% off any future purchases (no obligation required)! Most people take this route due to its great value saving you money from buying everything individually
Be well my friends