So far we have talked about some of the popular single oils that Young Living offers in the all new Premium Starter Kit. Purification is also an essential oil blend. When I first started using essential oils, I didn’t know there were single oils, blends, or oil-infused supplements. And I didn’t know all these terms like carrier oil, neat, dilute or hot oils. So I understand the first few weeks or months of using oils can be overwhelming. It’s okay, all will be well. Let’s just keep taking one step at a time, because there is so much help. You can do this. Just keep exploring your oils & read a little about them when you get a chance. Watch the unboxing video found just below the diffuser options too.
Unpacking Your Premium Starter Collection, Purification
Oh my goodness, I love using Purification oil. I have incorporated it into our lifestyle in many ways; my happy oil 🙂 Purification is a wonderful blend of Citronella, Rosemary, Lemongrass, Melaleuca Alternifolia, Lavandin, and Myrtle. Here’s a Tip: Help control “stinky shoes” with 1 drop of Purification Oil.
Aromatic and Topical
- Add to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex to complement a soothing and relaxing foot massage
- Diffuse to freshen air and eliminate odors
- Includes the naturally occurring compounds cineol, neral, and geranial
- Put a few drops on cotton balls and place on vents in house, car, or closets to freshen the air
- Add to Young Living’s Bath & Shower Gel Base or add 4 drops to a cup of Epsom Salts for a soothing bath
- Add to distilled water in a small spray bottle and use when traveling to freshen air
- Add to product to moisturize skin and improve appearance for healthy looking skin
- Apply topically to enjoy the outdoors annoyance-free
Research It: look up those naturally occuring compounds for further understanding.
Another Tip: 1 drop of Purification Oil along with a little carrier oil (like coconut or olive oil) on a cotton ball has helped support healthy ears for my English Springers. You may also consider Young Living Animal Scents products created just for our furry friends of all sizes.
I encourage you to find new ways to incorporate essential oils into each day. Their are so many possibilities. If you would like to follow me, go to my FB page Wellness4Life. Also, when you become a Young Living Member you will receive the most up-to- date news directly from Young Living. Contact me with any questions, I’m here to help.
This information is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to prescribe, diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, nor replace current medical treatment or drugs prescribed by your healthcare professional. The statements made have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). It is your responsibility to educate yourself and address any health or medical needs you may have with your physician. Please seek professional help when needed.