September 16, 2015 – We spent the last six months taking in all of your recommendations and did our best to bring to you a site that is easy to use while offering you the ability to change multiple design elements to suit your own personal taste.
Some of our favorite new features include:
- Boxed or Full-Width Layout
- Background – use any image you’d like with fade-in feature (size needs to be exactly 1920 X 1080)
- Change Font – including color and size
- Buttons – change the size, orientation and color
- Logos – add a logo (size changeable) instead of a title
- Blog – more layout options and flexibility with flow
- Ability to set your own Favicons, icons and mobile icons
- Ability to change any element of your site with custom CSS fields (advanced users only)
Take a look at a few site examples that showcase some of these new options below. If you’d like to see a lot more customization ideas, click here: See Other Customized Sites
We have put together a recorded webinar class to help you learn how to make customizations to your site. The training is found in your own website’s dashboard area “Website How-To Videos”.
It is important for you to know that you are advised to leave your “body font” as it comes in default. If you change body font size or style, you could negatively affect the site’s EFFECTIVENESS. Read more about site effectiveness HERE.
For more information and to get your own YLDist Young Living Website CLICK HERE